• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

FFH

Veteran Member
My discussion with you in this thread ends here.

THIS POST IS A WITNESS TO ALL THE READERS OF WHAT YOUR ANSWER WAS TO MY QUESTION.
You believe your religion is the way to God.

I know my religion is the way to God.

Amos 3: 3
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

FFH

Veteran Member
Jesus said...

Matthew 10: 35
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

VARIANCE ~ BEING IN CONFLICT WITH, BRING DIVISION AMONG

Last edited:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Jesus said...

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

VARIANCE ~ BEING IN CONFLICT WITH, TO DIVIDE

Dawkins says...

Dawkins 4:16

What a fantastic load of ********, requiring not a scrap of evidence.

EVIDENCE ~ THE THING YOU DON'T HAVE

FFH

Veteran Member
FULL VERSE IN CONTEXT

Jesus' words, not mine.

Matthew 10
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

Last edited:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Full VERSE

Matthew 10
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

Full VERSE

Dawkins 4

16 What a fantastic load of ********, requiring not a scrap of evidence.
17 I mean, why not believe in Zeus, or Apollo?
18 Ben Stein is an enormous ***.

Sententia

Jesus said...

VARIANCE ~ BEING IN CONFLICT WITH, BRING DIVISION AMONG

What you mean to say... Someone who wrote the book of matthew, (Possibly matthew) wrote decades after the described life of a man he called jesus had died that this jesus person had said this.

Sententia

I am going to order this...

I haven't done so yet. Still working my way through god is not great. A great read but it entailed a lot of research on my part. I have friends who are Tamil and Sri Lanka has been all over the news... I have never seen Buddhism in quite the way he describes it nor considered all the events of Ghandi's life. Quite interesting. Almost done though and then I will be after something else.

At one point he discusses the birth of mormonism at length in a much more detailed and harsher fashion then Dawkins. (entertaining to say the least) But I dont remember him mentioning the Antichrist ever. (Still 3 chapters to go though hee hee)

FFH

Veteran Member
Contentius Maximus, It's cool man, chillax, we just have differing beliefs, which is EXACTLY my point...

Obama's makin' the world think otherwise...

How wrong he, and the rest of the world are, and will be, when it all backfires on them, and the world becomes a spinning globe of chaos.

Last edited:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
I haven't done so yet. Still working my way through god is not great. A great read but it entailed a lot of research on my part. I have friends who are Tamil and Sri Lanka has been all over the news... I have never seen Buddhism in quite the way he describes it nor considered all the events of Ghandi's life. Quite interesting. Almost done though and then I will be after something else.

At one point he discusses the birth of mormonism at length in a much more detailed and harsher fashion then Dawkins. (entertaining to say the least) But I dont remember him mentioning the Antichrist ever. (Still 3 chapters to go though hee hee)

I loved God is Not Great. Enjoy it. Have you read the Missionary Position by Hitchens too? Also a great read. Endless ammunition against Catholics.

Edit: I even silenced a bishop using the Missionary Position.

Double Edit: The book....not the sexual position.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Contentius Maximus, It's cool man, chillax, we just have differing beliefs, which is EXACTLY my point...

Obama's makin' the world think otherwise...

How wrong he, and the rest of the world are, and will be, when it all backfires on them, and the world becomes a spinning globe of chaos.

I know we have differing beliefs.

I'm merely point out how yours are unsupported.

Sententia

I loved God is Not Great. Enjoy it. Have you read the Missionary Position by Hitchens too? Also a great read. Endless ammunition against Catholics.

Nope. This is my first book by Hitchen's. Love it so far but towards the middle it slowwed for me... dunno why. I'll have to pick it up. I am reading the Art of War again too. (Different version) Trying to get ready for SC2. LOL.

Does Missionary position discuss the antichrist or mormonism at all?

FFH

Veteran Member
I know we have differing beliefs.

I'm merely point out how yours are unsupported.
God needs no support from man, his words in scripture are true and inspired.

Hebrews 11: 6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Last edited:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Nope. This is my first book by Hitchen's. Love it so far but towards the middle it slowwed for me... dunno why. I'll have to pick it up. I am reading the Art of War again too. (Different version) Trying to get ready for SC2. LOL.

Does Missionary position discuss the antichrist or mormonism at all?

It's about how Mother Teresa is not the loving, gentle soul everyone paints her to be. Only a true asshat like Hitchens would take a lovable figure and turn her into ammunition lmao. I love him just for the entertainment value.