• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
It is no wonder that masses of people leave your superstisious beliefs and embrace Islam in America.
You don't know what your talking about ether. FFH is just one man, his superstition and all that are his own and play no part on other Christians, or maybe you just didn't pay attention to what other have said here. And not many people here in the U.S. are leaving Christianity for Islam. People are ether heading towards Atheist, some form of Paganism or other type of Spiritual path that has nothing to do with others.

FFH

Veteran Member
You know I was expecting you to post that anytime soon.

This thread should be ranked as 1 of the 10 most ridiculous threads.

It is no wonder that masses of people leave your superstisious beliefs and embrace Islam in America.
America and the world were not meant to be RULED by ISLAM, but rather, by GOD.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Nor by any other religion.
We're now being ruled by the religion of Obama. A religion he makes up as he goes along, to appease all peoples and religions of the world.

He's really doing a great job of lulling people into a false sense of security.

He's drawing people away from God and into his own made up religion, using parts of all religions, to appease the world into thinking they're in good hands, with him as the leader of it.

Last edited:

iloveislam

Muslim
You don't know what your talking about ether. FFH is just one man, his superstition and all that are his own and play no part on other Christians, or maybe you just didn't pay attention to what other have said here.

I was not only referring to a person but the whole dogma of LDS and other denominations.

Yes, I do acknowledge that there are Christians who do not believe the stuff said in this thread.

And not many people here in the U.S. are leaving Christianity for Islam. People are ether heading towards Atheist, some form of Paganism or other type of Spiritual path that has nothing to do with others.

I never stated that they don't, so stop jumping to conclusions.

However, Islam is the fastest growing Religion in America.

Just do a little research and you'll find out.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
However, Islam is the fastest growing Religion in America.

Just do a little research and you'll find out.
HAHAHA, no it's not. Immigration and birth rates don't count, that's the only thing that makes it look like it is. Maybe it is you who should do some research.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I was not only referring to a person but the whole dogma of LDS and other denominations.
Your problem is that other LDS don't share what FFH is spewing, they have all made that clear. So yes in fact you are just referring to him.

.lava

Veteran Member
We're now being ruled by the religion of Obama. A religion he makes up as he goes along, to appease all peoples and religions of the world.

He's drawing people away from God and into his own made up religion, using parts of all religions to appease the world into thinking they are in good hands, with him as the leader of it.

what makes you say that? what did Obama do to draw people away from religion and what do you mean by religion of Obama? i am not asking to discuss, i really do not understand how you reach that conclusion. i am trying to understand :)

FFH

Veteran Member
what makes you say that? what did Obama do to draw people away from religion and what do you mean by religion of Obama? i am not asking to discuss, i really do not understand how you reach that conclusion. i am trying to understand :).
Obama says he's a Christian, but really he's not, he's made up his own religion, using ONLY what he LIKES of ALL religions, that's why he appeals to the majority of the people of the world, on a scale never before seen.

The Tower of Babel is just an example of what Obama's trying to accomplish.

God does not want that.

God confounded the languages and dividee people of different religions for a reason.

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Obama says he's a Christian, but really he's not, he's made up his own religion, using ONLY what he LIKES of ALL religions, that's why he appeals to the majority of the people of the world, on a scale never before seen.

He's really doig a great job of destroying the world, rather than bringing peace to it.

The Tower of Babel is just an example of what he's trying to accomplish.

God does not want that.

God confounded the languages and divided people of different religious groups for a reason.

What in the WORLD are you talking about? Tower of bable? And how is he destroying the world?

FFH

Veteran Member
What in the WORLD are you talking about? Tower of bable? And how is he destroying the world?
He's trying to bring the world together in peace, by uniting all religious groups, it just doesn't work that way in the real world.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
We're now being ruled by the religion of Obama.

Which is?

A religion he makes up as he goes along,
So when exactly did he share these unique religious views of his with the public? When has he expressed any particular spiritual tenets and dogma and then implored for others to follow them?

to appease all peoples and religions of the world.
It's the duty of a successful leader to please the people. And any politician who would openly promote and favor any particular faith and try to mix religion and politics has no business even being in office.

Who? How? And from what threat?

He's drawing people away from God and into his own made up religion, using parts of all religions, to appease the world into thinking they're in good hands, with him as the leader of it.
In your wacky little world even common sense and critical thought draw people away from god.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
He's trying to bring the world together in peace, by uniting all religious groups, it just doesn't work that way in the real world.

Well, most sane rational people want peace and stability in the world, but any intelligent leader wouldn't waste their time trying to use something as rigid, stagnant and divisive as religion to do it. Show me the evidence that Obama has a pet project playing frankenstein with superstitions.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
FFH, didn't you know that it's a sin to lie and bare false witness? I think you should get on your knees right now and beg Jesus for forgiveness. Maybe if you're lucky you won't end up in hell. ;)

FFH

Veteran Member
what does Tower of Babel represent? what does it mean?
The coming together of all people, in a common purpose, in order to REMOVE the NEED for God.

We should act like children of God, NOT act like WE ARE God.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I thought that Wicca was the fastest growing religion in America
When it comes to people actually converting to a different religion, yes, Wicca is up there at the top. What make some people try and claim Islam is is the fact of the Immigration and birth rate of Muslim families. Funny thing is that doesn't make them the fasting growing anything really.