• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

AlsoAnima

Friend
I think it's time to start a "Clowns: The Ultimate Deception/Antichrist" thread.

;)

This thead is quickly dying.
Parody alert!

I haven't been on this forum for long, but I'm convinced. FFH is an elaborate parody.

BRAVO! :clap

FFH

Veteran Member
Is that what you really think ???
IS it that too far out to believe that Obama is the final antichrist, who destroys the world ???

Okay, maybe it will take TWO terms...

Revision: End of the world moved from 2013 to 2017, per AlsoAnima's REQUEST.

Last edited:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
IS it that too far out to believe that Obama is the final antichrist, who destroys the world ???

Okay, maybe it will take TWO terms...

Obama is actually a reptilian overlord in human disguise placed in power by the CIA. Obama is a 32nd degree Mason.

FFH

Veteran Member
It all seems like a joke to me too, if only it was, and we could all wake up to a NORMAL world, where no chemtrail planes blanketed the skies and taxpayer money was used to feed the poor, rather than fight terrorism.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Oh yes, I'm a firm believe in Poe's Law, but come on? Who could be THIS over the top? On a forum no less!
Really, I wouldn't waste THIS MUCH time on a parody.

Even Sunstone would back me up and confirm that this is NOT a parody thread.

It's just late and I don't feel like being serious right now.

Gotta get some sleep.

FFH

Veteran Member
Yes, but they're in mental institutions.
Yes. :yes:

On second thought, yes.
Was it the Santa and Easter Bunny antichrist threads that gave me away ???

Just kidding, I'm completely serious about this thread, it's just late, got to take a break.

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
Really, I wouldn't waste THIS MUCH time on a parody.

Even Sunstone would back me up and confirm that this is NOT a parody thread.

It's just late and I don't feel like being serious right now.

Gotta get some sleep.

Common FFH since when have you ever been serious with these childish responses, we all know its a joke.

Cheers

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It all seems like a joke to me too, if only it was, and we could all wake up to a NORMAL world, where no chemtrail planes blanketed the skies and taxpayer money was used to feed the poor, rather than fight terrorism.

Yeah, Jesus hated the poor and was all about waging warfare. :rolleyes: And "chemtrails"? You're scrape just about any wacky conspiracy theory under your umbrella, won't you.

Last edited:

Renji

So then why would I start a Prince William antichrist thread ???

I also did a Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (President of Iran) thread.

John Lennon was also an antichrist.

I don't believe Prince William is an antichrist, but I do believe that John Lennon was and that the President of Iran is DEFINITELY an antichrist. They're both examples of what I believe to be antichrists.

yeh,yeh, yeh... maybe MJ is an antichrist too because he also spoke of change in his song "Man in the mirror" :clap