• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

OmarKhayyam

Either this is a very good parody, or you need to see a psychiatrist. I can't tell as this is your first post.

No nothing so involved.

Just religious "faith" at work. Very common really. These posts are just more open and honest about it. But it is logically consistent with the mythology.

And if you think not just site a claim or statement that is not supported by scripture.

Renji

Revelations of the last Antichrist:
First is Obama
Some say it's Oprah
Who's next?

Maybe Tyra Banks or perhaps Britney Spears.:D

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
What amuses me is that some people are more interested in finding the antichrist than they are in finding Jesus.

FFH

Veteran Member
The beast (the final antichrist) will come from the House of Ishmael the enemy of the House of Abraham.

Revelation given March 7, 2008

*God's Will - Obama Shall Lead You

text only

"OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU"

Posted by Timothy
Youtube username/link TrumpetCallofGod

IF YOU DON'T HAVE HIGH SPEED HERE'S THE REVELATIONS CONCERNING OBAMA AS THE FINAL ANTICHRIST LEADER (THE BEAST)
TEXT WRATH
TEXT GOD'S WILL (OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU)
AUDIO GOD'S WILl (OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU)

Note: This revelation was given BEFORE Obama won.
March 7, 2008 (Revelation from God)

www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com

In this dream Albert (Albertoffrance) also reveals OBAMA as the BEAST (final antichrist), who instigates the "MARK OF THE BEAST" (skin embedded microchip buying system).

Albert's (Albertoffrance) revelations from God are similar to Christiena's (Lastrumpet08) revelations (woman from the opening post).

Albert's Dream (Albertoffrance)
September 1, 2009

Prophecy: Dream - The beast (OBAMA)

Albert resides in France
Christiena is originally from South Africa but now resides in the U.S.

Christiena's Revelation from God (Lastrumpet08)

Prophecy: Reveal the Antichrist

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
The beast (the final antichrist) will come from the House of Ishmael the enemy of the House of Abraham.

Revelation given March 7, 2008

*God's Will - Obama Shall Lead You

text only

"OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU"

Posted by Timothy
Youtube username/link TrumpetCallofGod

IF YOU DON'T HAVE HIGH SPEED HERE'S THE REVELATIONS CONCERNING OBAMA AS THE FINAL ANTICHRIST LEADER (THE BEAST)
TEXT WRATH

Note: This revelation was given BEFORE Obama won.

In this dream Albert (Albertoffrance) also reveals OBAMA as the BEAST (final antichrist), who instigates the "MARK OF THE BEAST" (skin embedded microchip buying system).

Albert's (Albertoffrance) revelations from God are similar to Christiena's (Lastrumpet08) revelations (woman from the opening post).

Albert's Dream (Albertoffrance)
September 1, 2009

Prophecy: Dream - The beast (OBAMA)

Albert resides in France
Christiena is originally from South Africa but now resides in the U.S.

Christiena's Revelation from God (Lastrumpet08)

Prophecy: Reveal the Antichrist
I thought Ishmael was Abraham's first born -- and he was shown mercy by God.

OmarKhayyam

See how wrong you can be.;)

You moderns have deserted the true faith for your "interpretations" of the infallible WoG. God don't speak no riddle. He says what he means and means what he says.:yes:

Or so I was taught yea these many decades passed.:D

FFH

Veteran Member
Ishmael (Islam) has FORSAKEN the Lord Jesus Christ and thus has become an enemy to God and his people.

Islam DENIES Jesus is the Christ.

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Ishael (Islam) has FORSAKEN the Lord Jesus Christ and thus has become an enemy to God and his people.

Islam DENIES Jesus is the Christ.
So do you consider Jews and Judaism to be the enemy of god too? Since they forsake your false Messiah. Then again Christianity is really good at twisting Jewish Holy book into something there not. So can you blame them.

FFH

Veteran Member
Okay, I see where the misunderstanding was, my fault, sorry..

Let me rephrase.

Ishmael became and enemy to Isaac, so Ishmael was sent out into the desert, where he has remained an enemy of House of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph.

OBAMA IS A DESCENDANT OF ISHMAEL.

Last edited:

Kerr

Okay, I see where the misunderstanding was, my fault, sorry..

Let me rephrase.

Ishmael became and enemy to Isaac, so Ishmael was sent out into the desert, where he has remained an enemy of House of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph.

OBAMA IS A DESCENDANT OF ISHMAEL.
May I ask how you know that?

FFH

Veteran Member
May I ask how you know that?

3/7/08 From God the Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Thus says the Lord to the United States:

Obama shall lead you, and by him shall My will and judgment against your nation be fulfilled, for all its forsaking of Me and My Israel. And so I have brought from among your enemy, even one from Ishmael, to rule over you for a time and a season, foreordained, until that foretold is accomplished, and the king of fierce countenance shall rule. Then, by that deception conceived of by your enemy and this transgressor, him being full of lofty and elevated words, lies, and dark speeches sold as hope, will it return against him ten-fold of the same, by him called “perdition”.
Yet remember this: Nothing exists outside of Me, says the Lord... neither does anything continue outside My will.For even the evil of this present world is set within the confines of My will. Evil acts and brings forth of its own, yet is unaware that nothing is hidden before Me. Neither has anything come to pass, nor will be, that I have not already beheld.
And this, oh arrogant and deceived generation, is why I said all was written and completed, even before the foundation of the world...
For I am God!... THE GOD!... the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.... The God of all, even of all that is known and unknown, the Creator of all things... The Everlasting, who is from everlasting to everlasting...

Last edited:

Kerr

3/7/08 From God the Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Thus says the Lord to the United States:

Obama shall lead you, and by him shall My will and judgment against your nation be fulfilled, for all its forsaking of Me and My Israel. And so I have brought from among your enemy, even one from Ishmael, to rule over you for a time and a season, foreordained, until that foretold is accomplished, and the king of fierce countenance shall rule. Then, by that deception conceived of by your enemy and this transgressor, him being full of lofty and elevated words, lies, and dark speeches sold as hope, will it return against him ten-fold of the same, by him called “perdition”.
Yet remember this: Nothing exists outside of Me, says the Lord... neither does anything continue outside My will.For even the evil of this present world is set within the confines of My will. Evil acts and brings forth of its own, yet is unaware that nothing is hidden before Me. Neither has anything come to pass, nor will be, that I have not already beheld.
And this, oh arrogant and deceived generation, is why I said all was written and completed, even before the foundation of the world...
For I am God!... THE GOD!... the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.... The God of all, even of all that is known and unknown, the Creator of all things... The Everlasting, who is from everlasting to everlasting...
How do you know this source is reliable?

FFH

Veteran Member
How do you know this source is reliable?
I've listened to 400 of these 500 revelations. Listen and decide for yourself if they're true or not.

Note: This revelation was given before Obama was elected in November of 2008.

I'm currently listening to these, I'm in Volume 6, half way through.

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7

According to these revelations, the final tribulation period is 10 years long, not 7 years long, which I believe began in 2006.

Last edited: