• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

Renji

Do you want to tell us about it ???

I can't actually tell the whole thing here, it's so long that I had written it in a notebook. I dreamed about a man, wearing white. I was talking to him in my dream. Later on, he told me that all the people I see with him are the followers of anti christ. I thought he was a good man, but he's one of them. I think he was their leader. Their faces seemed to be normal, but I think they are hypnotized, I can see it in their eyes. Then, I slowly walked and run away from them. But, 6 of those AC followers got me, and want me to be killed. They are so strong; their strength is beyond of a normal person. I can't even fight back. A man suddenly appeared and rescued me. He is just alone but, he is much stronger than those "devils". He told me to run. In my dream also, I am with those who fight the AC and his master, Satan. But we don't fight them physically and face to face. We fight them through prayers and words. The dream leave me the feeling of being afraid. That was the first time that a dream made me feel this. It was so realistic.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I can't actually tell the whole thing here, it's so long that I had written it in a notebook. I dreamed about a man, wearing white. I was talking to him in my dream. Later on, he told me that all the people I see with him are the followers of anti christ. I thought he was a good man, but he's one of them. I think he was their leader. Their faces seemed to be normal, but I think they are hypnotized, I can see it in their eyes. Then, I slowly walked and run away from them. But, 6 of those AC followers got me, and want me to be killed. They are so strong; their strength is beyond of a normal person. I can't even fight back. A man suddenly appeared and rescued me. He is just alone but, he is much stronger than those "devils". He told me to run. In my dream also, I am with those who fight the AC and his master, Satan. But we don't fight them physically and face to face. We fight them through prayers and words. The dream leave me the feeling of being afraid. That was the first time that a dream made me feel this. It was so realistic.
God gave you that dream.

No need to fear...God is LOVE...GOD (LOVE) casts out all fear.

God does NOT give us a spirit of fear, but he gives us HIS Spirit, which is the SPIRIT OF LOVE (GOD), God's Spirit.

1 John 4: 18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Moroni 8: 16
Wo be unto them that shall pervert the ways of the Lord after this manner, for they shall perish except they repent. Behold, I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear.

Renji

God gave you that dream.

No need to fear...God is LOVE...GOD (LOVE) casts out all fear.

God does NOT give us a spirit of fear, but he gives us HIS Spirit, which is the SPIRIT OF LOVE (GOD), God's Spirit.

1 John 4: 18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Moroni 8: 16
Wo be unto them that shall pervert the ways of the Lord after this manner, for they shall perish except they repent. Behold, I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear.

I just wonder His purpose of giving that dream to me (if He really give it).

richardlowellt

No, just the opposite, I have hope, faith, love, joy, peace, etc., because I know who's in charge, and I worship him, not this world.

Web-Second-Coming.jpg
Why no African Americans in the picture, why all blond and blue eyes, why no Asians, or Indians? Why are not all the races of the planet represented in this religious depiction of heaven? Is your religion a racist one? Do you believe god and all his angels to be arian? And the trumpets have no valves which makes it impossible to play and complex melodies or harmonies, you'd think that heaven being all it's cracked up to be would supply trumpets with valves, sad indeed.

Renji

Why no African Americans in the picture, why all blond and blue eyes, why no Asians, or Indians? Why are not all the races of the planet represented in this religious depiction of heaven? Is your religion a racist one? Do you believe god and all his angels to be arian? And the trumpets have no valves which makes it impossible to play and complex melodies or harmonies, you'd think that heaven being all it's cracked up to be would supply trumpets with valves, sad indeed.

Maybe you should ask the artist behind that image, not the one who just posted it.

The Neo Nerd

I've got you covered Richy,

A-Gospel-Choir-of-angels-by-Ashkar.jpg

FFH

Veteran Member
Better, but still no Asians, Indians, Eskimos, and not one trumpet, as a trumpet player I was looking forward to a great trumpet ensemble, oh well, maybe all the great trumpet players are in hell, most probably.
There are DIFFERENT races in heaven.

Heaven will have a VARIETY of people, colors, shapes, sounds, smells, places, etc.

Hell has NOTHING to offer us but horrible sounds, shapes, people, smells, FIRE, LONLINESS and ETERNAL DARKNESS !!!!

Heaven has NOTHING to offer us but BEAUTIFUL SOUNDS, SHAPES, PEOPLE, SMELLS, HOMES, ETC. Earth is a REFLECTION of the BEAUTIES found ONLY IN HEAVEN, the BEAUTY THAT AWAITS THOSE WHO WILL ATTAIN this DEGREE of GLORY.
%5Bwallcoo_com%5D_Meisa_Kuroki_wallpaper_2108610_1170722120.jpg

Meisa Kuroki (Japanese model, singer and actress)

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
This thread is an outpost of FOX News on Religious Forums.
...or are you saying that this thread was literally on Fox News, haha...

Well, at least it's on the SECOND page of a "Barack Hussein Obama Antichrist" Google search.

Last edited:

Renji

No I'll continue to ask the one who uses this depiction of heaven as though waving a banner for all to see. I would think anyone of another race would find this incredibly offensive, I just find it stereotypical and foolish.

It requires a common sense, you know. If a picture of "heaven" depicts white men or asians, it doesn't mean that heaven is "open" only for those races.

richardlowellt

There are DIFFERENT races in heaven.

Heaven will have a VARIETY of people, colors, shapes, sounds, smells, places, etc.
Wishful thinking on your part I'm sure, this is simply something you cannot know, you can believe it, but you have no way of knowing.

Hell has NOTHING to offer us but horrible sounds, shapes, people, smells, FIRE, LONLINESS and ETERNAL DARKNESS !!!!
Something else you cannot know, I do get insulted when you state these childish beliefs as factual.

%5Bwallcoo_com%5D_Meisa_Kuroki_wallpaper_2108610_1170722120.jpg

Meisa Kuroki (Japanese model, singer and actress)
And the point of this picture is????

FFH

Veteran Member
Last edited: