• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

FFH

Veteran Member
I'd rather look at Alicia Keys...
oct15_aliciaviddoest.jpg

Alicia Keys

Jay-ZAliciaKeysPerformanceat2009VMA.jpg

Alicia Keys

keyz.jpg

Alicia Keys

Alicia-Keys-alicia-keys-58096_1600_.jpg

Alicia Keys

250,000 hits in just five days, since it's release, on October 19, 2009.

Alicia Keys - Doesn't Mean Anything [Official Video]

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Race is no longer an issue, HATE is the DEEPER issue...

a hate for others and for GOD.

Obama will be the EPITOMY of that in the future, when the followers of CHRIST will be REMOVED from this earth. Obama and his followers will then be allowed to do what they want, cuz God will NO LONGER hold them back.

Last edited:

richardlowellt

Richard Lowell was offended that Jesus is always depicted as white.
He most certainly is depicted that way, how many picture of jesus have you see that were Asian? Indian, or any other race except white?

He doesn't know that JESUS created ALL races.
And you don't know either, you believe he did, but you can't know, there are other alternatives to those of us with open minds.

Jesus has created OBAMA for his DIVINE purposes, good and/or bad.
Wrong again, Mr Obama was created when his Mom and dad had sex one fine night.

Here's a Filipino model/actress for ya.
Still don't know the point of these endless posts of very lovely women, besides your obvious obsession with nice looking ladies.

Jesus has CREATED ALL RACES/COLORS to BEAUTIFY the EARTH !!!!
Wrong once again, evolution is your answer, I know it conflicts with our belief, but thats the way it is, sorry.

There are RACES in HEAVEN, many have seen this, in visions they've had of heaven and hell.
Visions? you mean delusions, or mental images formed when we've had a bad meal or too much to drink.

There are races in HELL too. All the races are represented in HEAVEN and in HELL.
You speak like an authority on the subject, usually those who are authorities on a particular subject have observable evidence, where may I ask is yours?

FFH

Veteran Member
Psalms 14: 1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalms 53: 1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Psalms 14: 1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalms 53: 1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
Nothing but sad petty insults. This just goes to show how sad and low your god is.

Renji

Richard Lowell was offended that Jesus is always depicted as white.

He doesn't know that JESUS created ALL races.

Jesus has created OBAMA for his DIVINE purposes, good and/or bad.

Here's a Filipino model/actress for ya.

Maja Ross
c781c4b5be15fc31bc4aadac4fed986e1229697262_full.jpg

NOTE: CROSS ON NECKLACE (She knows who her creator is ~Jesus)

Jesus has CREATED ALL RACES/COLORS to BEAUTIFY the EARTH !!!!

There are RACES in HEAVEN, many have seen this, in visions they've had of heaven and hell.

There are races in HELL too. All the races are represented in HEAVEN and in HELL.

Maja+Salvador.jpg

Maja Ross (Filipino model/actress)

The lady on the first picture is Angel Locsin. But I think you should post this on the thread "Pictures of attractive people" or stuff like that, but thanks anyway.;)

FFH

Veteran Member
The lady on the first picture is Angel Locsin. But I think you should post this on the thread "Pictures of attractive people" or stuff like that, but thanks anyway.;)
Wow, you're right, they look nearly identicle.

Thanks for the correction.

Jesus (God) created them both
c781c4b5be15fc31bc4aadac4fed986e1229697262_full.jpg

Angel Colmenares Locsin (Philipines)

Maja+Salvador.jpg

Maja Ross Andres Salvador (Philippines)

3359604604_b85c63a35e.jpg
3358807663_eafaf4c4df.jpg

Maja Ross Andres Salvador

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
RACE makes life more INTERESTING !!!!

Jesus (GOD) created it ALL !!!!

Oshiwarya Rai (India)
aishwarya_rai_01.jpg

God created Obama for HIS DIVINE purposes...

God's Will - Obama Shall Lead You

"All things work together for good"

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member

God's Will - Obama Shall Lead You

From this link: God’s Will

3/7/08
From God the Father
A Letter Given to Timothy,
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says the Lord to the United States:

Obama shall lead you, and by him shall My will and judgment against your nation be fulfilled, for all its forsaking of Me and My Israel. And so I have brought from among your enemy, even one from Ishmael, to rule over you for a time and a season, foreordained, until that foretold is accomplished, and the king of fierce countenance shall rule. Then, by that deception conceived of by your enemy and this

transgressor, him being full of lofty and elevated words, lies, and dark speeches sold as hope, will it return against him ten-fold of the same, by him called “perdition”.
Yet remember this: Nothing exists outside of Me, says the Lord... neither does anything continue outside My will.For even the evil of this present world is set within the confines of My will. Evil acts and brings forth of its own, yet is unaware that nothing is hidden before Me. Neither has anything come to pass, nor will be, that I have not already beheld.

And this, oh arrogant and deceived generation, is why I said all was written and completed, even before the foundation of the world...

For I am God!... THE GOD!... the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.... The God of all, even of all that is known and unknown, the Creator of all things... The Everlasting, who is from everlasting to everlasting... I AM.

Last edited: