• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

Atheologian

John Frum
Does anyone here realize the word "Anti Christ" never appears in the book of revelation at all?
neither do any of these claims about him.

Sententia

Does anyone here realize the word "Anti Christ" never appears in the book of revelation at all?
neither do any of these claims about him.

Logic doesnt work mate. I think other peeps already tried that. You just have to let your mind go completely haywire and let your beliefs run rampant. Crazy is well is.... hmm crazy does. ;)

Atheologian

John Frum
Logic doesnt work mate. I think other peeps already tried that. You just have to let your mind go completely haywire and let your beliefs run rampant. Crazy is well is.... hmm crazy does. ;)

yeah, looking over some of the posts, I'm kind of getting the feeling that the facts don't matter much when assigning the role of "anti-christ". If he's a guy, and he does stuff... He could be the Anti-Christ!
:run:

Atheologian

John Frum
Revelation 13 (beast = final antichrist)

僕は馬鹿じゃないよ

says who? The Bible doesn't say that. You infer it.
The fact is you revelationsts, thats not really an acurate word here either, don't use the book of revelation to describe "the beast" or what you call anti-christ. You use prophecies of Nostradomus and other lesser known "prophets", as well as hear-say and myth.
Also movies like "the Omen" and "Left Behind".

Last edited:

slave2six

Substitious
If Obama is the Antichrist, why is it that he's acting like a subservient male canine that lays down before the alpha male, exposes itself, and makes every effort to demonstrate that he (and therefore we) is no threat? I'm getting kinda tired of him apologizing for America to people who hate us already.

And one would think that the Antichrist would have persuasive powers enough to get the IOC to name Chicago as the next destination for the Olympics.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
If Obama is the Antichrist, why is it that he's acting like a subservient male canine that lays down before the alpha male, exposes itself, and makes every effort to demonstrate that he (and therefore we) is no threat? I'm getting kinda tired of him apologizing for America to people who hate us already.

And one would think that the Antichrist would have persuasive powers enough to get the IOC to name Chicago as the next destination for the Olympics.

Anti-Christ forbid America ever stop terrorizing and bullying other countries into submission...

FFH

Veteran Member
mail

mail

mail