• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Oh...so now it's mutual insult!.....
How low!....really loooooooowwwwwww!

Oh, now you attack my level of elevation? What could that possibly have to do with the issue at hand? Such pointless attacks on arbitrary subjects, such as ELEVATION, are offensive at best.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
You guys better just stop now with all your talk about personal elevation. How rude and offensive. There are ladies present.

There you are bringing sex into the discussion again. A person's sex should not determine the equality allotted them! Such discrimination is offensive and primitive!

4consideration

Premium Member
You are just exhibiting that qualities of being offended by sex. Sex is perfectly natural. Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex!

I am offended that you would take a perfectly natural subject and turn it into a subject of shame and offense.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
You are just exhibiting that qualities of being offended by sex. Sex is perfectly natural. Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex!

I am offended that you would take a perfectly natural subject and turn it into a subject of shame and offense.

I did no such thing, you are attributing intentions and actions to me that I did not have or perform! How offensive!

4consideration

Premium Member
I did no such thing, you are attributing intentions and actions to me that I did not have or perform! How offensive!

I AM NOT going to get into a discussion with you about your performance. How should I know? That is a private matter that you should keep to yourself. It is not something that I would not like to discuss on an online forum. Do you have any idea how offensive that is?

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I AM NOT going to get into a discussion with you about your performance. How should I know? That is a private matter that you should keep to yourself. It is not something that I would not like to discuss on an online forum. Do you have any idea how offensive that is?

There you are putting words in my mouth again. It is highly offensive to insinuate such things! You can't just insinuate all willy-nilly!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Now, I said "willy" not "Willie." Maybe you should read what im saying instead of just what you think im saying before you criticize me. With that kind of posting, someone might just take offense.

Still crying in your milk...I see...

Thief

Rogue Theologian
So now people can't even have a snap ? That what you want to say ? Bravo ! You are really an open minded person ...

Take a nap?....is that what you mean to say?

I am sooooo offended that someone sooooooooo lazy they can't use the spell check, would even attempt to correct me!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Take a nap?....is that what you mean to say?

I am sooooo offended that someone sooooooooo lazy they can't use the spell check, would even attempt to correct me!

You sir, criticize spelling but fail to use proper punctuation. Indeed, your lack of attentiveness in criticism is underwhelming and offensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
Punctuation? Really?

So we don't rate just a little more effort and creativity out of you?

I mean, really! I am having a tough time here -- finding fault.

How could you? How could you do that to a woman...to a teeny, tiny girl...to a little bitty...teenie-weenie...yellow polka-dot bikini...kind of girl. I'm surprised at you!

(Yep, playing the sex card again. Say something! What?)

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Punctuation? Really?

So we don't rate just a little more effort and creativity out of you?

I mean, really! I am having a tough time here -- finding fault.

How could you? How could you do that to a woman...to a teeny, tiny girl...to a little bitty...teenie-weenie...yellow polka-dot bikini...kind of girl. I'm surprised at you!

(Yep, playing the sex card again. Say something! What?)

Corbis-WL001322.jpg

You can't really tell it here, but Willie has on a bikini in this photo.

I find it offensive that you would assume that only girls wear bikinis.