• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you think 4consideration should be criticized for watching!
(She kept her eyes closed, imagining the statue without clothing.)

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you think I kept my eyes closed and imagined the statue without clothing. I peeked and saw it for myself. So there!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you give me so little praise for my offensive conduct!
(That dress was a lot of work to squeeze into.)

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you have not yet found the post about the dress that we are talking about -- and that you have not yet mentioned that you are absolutely sure it looked better on me than it did on Rev.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Ok...so now we're doing voyeurs and cross dressing?

Well count me out!.....
That is sooooooooo offensive!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
After reading the above post(s) I find I offend myself for even posting in something as offensive as what I have just read, Therefore everyone on this page, including myself, offends me... I now must figure out a way to unread and unsee what I have just read and seen...it is all too offensive...my post even more so

4consideration

Premium Member
Why not just look into the value of the cross dress.

(edit: I deleted the picture. It showed up way too big. Just picture a beautiful woman wearing a form fitting dress, made of fabric that has crosses in the pattern.)

It's stylist, form-fitting, and is a very interesting look for an old dude, like you or Rev.

I am offended that you haven't tried it before taking a position of offense on the subject.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Why not just look into the value of the cross dress.

(edit: I deleted the picture. It showed up way too big. Just picture a beautiful woman wearing a form fitting dress, made of fabric that has crosses in the pattern.)

It's stylist, form-fitting, and is a very interesting look for an old dude, like you or Rev.

I am offended that you haven't tried it before taking a position of offense on the subject.

How DAAAAAAAAARE you to offend me!

I am Thief!....I am ninja!

beware the shadooooooooows......
the Shadow knows......

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You DAAAAAAARE to question a ninja in the shadows!

You Cow!

I shall sneak up on you in the night.....while you sleep.....

And tip you over!

HAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHA!