• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I do not! I am offended that you would say so. I have no doubt that he would have the same mental capacities as any other statue, and I would defend him against anyone that said his were less. :D

4consideration

Premium Member
The I am offended that he is not wearing traditional super-hero clothing -- like tights, a mask and a cape...oh, and really cool boots!

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
I gave him a title of Super Statue, not it's your duty to give him some better clothes with a mask (so that he may start his job and protect you from monsters).

4consideration

Premium Member
Did you give him the title of Super Statue just so that you could be his side-kick --- and wear tights, a mask, boots and a cape, too? :shrug:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended that I posted the same time others did and I had to edit my post to make sense

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Right on!...about time!.....swordplay!
Now we're talking!

Thief is ninja!

Now where did I put that damn thing?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Of course...thank you....where else would it be?

And I am soooooooooo offended!

Stop that! you're embarrassing me!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Hey! go mind your own business.

Oh! that's right.....sorry....
You're just a rock head that CAN'T go anywhere!