• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Weeeeelllll! Two can play that game!

I will be happy to make you a sammich, a really nice one at that -- just as soon as you get back from servicing my vehicle.

It's time for a fill-up. Please make sure to check the tire pressure, all the fluids -- and it could use a detailing. How long has it been since you've gotten the oil changed? It may be time for that as well.
Yes, Ma'am!
I'm offended, but yes Ma,am!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended at your denial of subjugation of Revolingest...he is but a simple Scotsman with a rake

Wu Wei

Your appreciation of his subjugation (oppression) is offensive.... he is but poor simple Scots folk and they are easily lead astray.... you should be ashamed.....and were is my tea

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am shocked that you would make tea from cement, water & sand!
You left out lime. By adding that, you'd have mortar.

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
You partially corrected me, you forgot to add sugar and that's offensive.
( statue like sweet tea as it attracts pigeon)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am deeply offended that you'd want a tea recipe which would result in even more pigeon poop deposited upon our statuarical friend!

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
He likes it, so you shouldn't be offended by that. Don't you want to see him happy. How offensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hey, a recipe is not like a pie. He doesn't get less recipe for himself if he shares it with someone else.

I get to judge him in this thread, and by golly, I'm gonna do it!

4consideration

Premium Member
Don't tell me to chill!

I am already chilling a bottle of wine, but it has not yet reached the appropriate temperature. I don't appreciate your assuming that I am not handling the situation.

Wu Wei

Your needed to revert to wine to handle this is offensive....well...actually it is not... but you are interrupting my yoga... and that is offensive