• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I made you a bunch of little bite-sized, Nori and rice wrapped sammiches.

They're packaged in nice little plastic containers, just like you get from a sushi restaurant. Since I have to do everything for you, I'm going to go ahead and eat them, too. I don't want to put you to too much effort.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you ate my sammiches!
Since they belonged to me, & you took them, I'll report you to the IRS for unreported income!!

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
You didn't protect your sammiches and broke their belief, breaking heart of sammiches is offensive.

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
Sammich discrimination is offensive. In order to protest you should start fasting until 4 gives you sammich.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Fasting is offensive!
I plan to eat sammiches until she gives me sammiches.

You're going to need a new sweater......like you don't already.

Along with the infestation and the itch.....
It's going to let your navel show.

Now THAT would be sooooooooooooooooooooo offensive!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare you talk about Wu Wei's wearing of pigeon poop with such obvious lasciviousness!
(He's a prude, & wouldn't like it.)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am HIGHLY OFFENDED at you calling me a Prude....and of course all the statue intollerance that is going on here

Kerr

Weakness offends you? That can only mean you are a nazi who wants to resurrect Hitler! There is no word for how appalled I am by your... evilness!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare you oppose the resurrection of Hitler!
(The man must be held accountable.)
I also have a Benedict Arnold project in the works.