• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How dare you ALL

How highly offensive that all you have to do is state your offence… and I am so offended I must now meditate
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So you're one of those English only types, eh? You want government forcing us to give up all of our ancestral languages
because of your hyper-patriotic xenophobic lace wearing prejudice? Your type really burns my biscuits!

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
Wait a min, where are your long tail of frubals, did you eat them with those biscuits. , eating frubals is offensive :biglaugh:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wait a min, where are your long tail of frubals, did you eat them with those biscuits. , eating frubals is offensive :biglaugh:
I am deeply offended that you rub my nose in the fact that staff (Quagmire) took away
tens of millions of my frubals for my many continual vicious & criminal infractions!

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
Willi is an offensive cartoon character. He should learn sharing from these fellows
doremon-doraemon-hd_1600x1200_95189.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Archgh! Politically correct cartoon characters?! What an abomination!
Very offensive....very very offensive....

4consideration

Premium Member
Saying that something is very offensive more than once doesn't make it more offensive!

BTW, you should be happy that your frubal count has been reduced instead of complaining about it. When you hover over it, it says that you have a pet name for each of your frubals, and since you now have less than millions -- you can throw out all that paper (please recycle) that you had those names recorded on.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Could we keep it smaller and not so bright?

Geesh!

I just got up...and what do I see.....

Grow up people....just grow up.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare you command me to grow up!
(I'm young at heart.)

Btw, you have an offensive number of frubals.
You should have them liposuctioned.