• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Thinglessness is not offensive. It's natural!

If thingness is necessary, those without things can use their non-thing status to acquire the use of as many things as they like, unless they have a spouse/partner that would object to such thing acquisition activity.

edit: Sumit, I am offended that you are anti-poetry.

4consideration

Premium Member
It may be a lie, but probably funny, to tell you that I cannot make you a sammich because I am on a quest for an important thing. I'll just leave you wondering what I am really up to.

edit: Sumit. You're a boy. I'm a girl. You have one. I don't.

Kerr

That was not a poem!
I am an offensive poet, however.

4con....where is my sammich.
Thingless people make me sammiches!
Your sexism is just... gosh, cant you see that she has a thing, just a different kind of thing that is on her inside rather then her outside. Sorry, some of us prefer modest people, and going around throwing your thing from side to side just isnt modest :no:.

Kerr

It may be a lie, but probably funny, to tell you that I cannot make you a sammich because I am on a quest for an important thing. I'll just leave you wondering what I am really up to.

edit: Sumit. You're a boy. I'm a girl. You have one. I don't.
You post too fast! Thats just rude. Another thing thats rude is how many posts I post in a direct line. How offensive can I be :facepalm:?

4consideration

Premium Member
(edit) Kerr: Not only am I offended, I am also appalled that I agree with you that it's rude to post so many posts in a direct line. When I have done such a thing, there was always a good reason for it!

Now I have a thing to do, so I have to go now. It's probably scandalous, but it may be folding clothes and mopping.

Adramelek, your thing against the thing thing, is just offensive.

Kerr

(edit) Kerr: Not only am I offended, I am also appalled that I agree with you that it's rude to post so many posts in a direct line. When I have done such a thing, there was always a good reason for it!

Now I have a thing to do, so I have to go now. It's probably scandalous, but it may be folding clothes and mopping.

Adramelek, your thing against the thing thing, is just offensive.
People like you want to take away my right to be rude by posting several posts in a direct line. How dare you?!?!?!

4consideration

Premium Member
I have lost track of all that you have done that has offended me.

I am now offended that you have not come up with an app for easy filing of all of your offenses against me on this thread -- from any location and at any time. I am also offended that my phone is just a regular phone, and if you come up with an app I won't be able to use it right now.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
They offend me as well for skipping posts to be offended at...this whol picking and choosing posts to be offended with is offensive