• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

zaybu

Non-blinking is scary.....& offensive!

That you use the word "scary" rather than "fear", now come on, what would the old saying, "Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" look like with the word scary in it. Only Thing We Have to Scary Is Scary Itself? This is quite scary offensive.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I wasn't soothed at all! I still have lack-of-soothing-post-traumatic-stress, and I'm offended by not being acknowledged for it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't threaten him about his appreciation!
You'd better stop.....or else!
Booowhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhhhahahhah, etc!

4consideration

Premium Member
Don't threaten me, Mister! Why I'll have you know that I don't appreciate your lack of attention to just how important appreciation is to every situation.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare you order me to not threaten you!
I'm a very threatening person, & you should tolerate me for who I am.
Under the Americans With Disabilities Act, you must accommodate me.

4consideration

Premium Member
Yeah? No accommodations for you!

It's in the 4considerationistan Constitution that all travelers, especially those arriving from Revoltingestan MUST bring beer and do The Limbo prior to crossing into 4considerationistan territory. You cheated on The Limbo. I have proof!

4consideration

Premium Member
Mooooooo!

edit: Hey, did ya notice? Huh? Did ya? My frubal bar just grew by about 4 sizes! (Oh, gee. Now the guys are going to oogle.)

4consideration

Premium Member
(edit: I know this came in late, but I liked it. It's for Brick.)

Oh, so you expected me to just completely overlook that Rev. referred to my post as "udderly offensive" fiction. What am supposed to do, just graze on down the road?