• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Woa, 4consideration. Post overmuch? I can't even find my last post in this thread, and I made it only today! I'm not angry, but I want you to know that you have offended me slightly. Also, whales are eaten in Japan.

4consideration

Premium Member
Yeah, well this is one of the few threads that I can post in while I am doing all kinds of other things. I am offended that you are insinuating that I am not doing a good job on this thread, if I have only slightly managed to offended you.

zaybu

Yeah, well this is one of the few threads that I can post in while I am doing all kinds of other things. I am offended that you are insinuating that I am not doing a good job on this thread, if I have only slightly managed to offended you.

Multi-tasking is offensive.

Kerr

Its late and I am tired so I cant focus... I bet its your fault! You and your single-tasking skills! And yes, I invent words anytime I want.

4consideration

Premium Member
Well, once upon a time I was a monotaskologist. Then, I became enamored with polytaskology. I am considering the benefits of a return to monotaskology....wait a minute...I shouldn't have to explain myself!

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
If I didn't know any better I would think that you are trying to deliberately offend me. There is nothing wrong with being a puristgrammeraphobe. :areyoucra

Kerr

If I didn't know any better I would think that you are trying to deliberately offend me. There is nothing wrong with being a puristgrammeraphobe. :areyoucra
Puristgrammeraphobe? I invented that word before you. I even invented it before I was born! And it means "racist". You are a racist and thats offensive!

4consideration

Premium Member
Then why, oh why, didn't you spell it "puristgrammaraphobe"? You had all that time in the womb to correct it.

(Sorry to be persnickety about it, but I'm a prudentpuristspellalogist, too.)

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Then why, oh why, didn't you spell it "puristgrammaraphobe"? You had all that time in the womb to correct it.

(Sorry to be persnickety about it, but I'm a prudentpuristspellalogist, too.)

I could have said "puritanical grammarist". However, that might have been too offensive.

Last edited: