• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'll have you know that I support your right to marry another statue of the same gender!
(You'd even get a free tour of Revoltingistan on your honeymoon.)

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
Don't you know Wu Wei is already married, and that's offensive. you hurt Mrs Wu Wei,they even had a child little Wu Wei.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare you accuse Wu Wei of bedding a garden gnome!

images

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am highly offended that my family has been brought into this...Mrs Wu Wei is not pleased.... that and she really hates garden gnomes....she tends to push me over to crush them and I really donot enjoy that

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Yeah I bet!
Setting you in your place would be a real test of .....lifting technique?
The Mrs. must be built like the Terminator.
Steel frame and all.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Adramelek, I'm offended that you didn't realize that when you told Brick to grow a pair, his avatar and your username make a pair!

{Now my username makes three. How awkward.} :eek:

zaybu

Just like a poorly written bodice ripper, you post offends me.
(It also titillates.)

Your titillation over a written bodice ripper is childish. Your quality in being offending is on a steep downward slope. Your posts are getting more and more lame. Get your act together, dude.

Titanic

Half agnostic Half atheist revoltingest! how does that make you feel! btw still find you post offensive.