• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended you don't understand how important frivolous posting and blatant frubal theft are in the RF world.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended that you would think I need an excuse. It's not my fault. It's my low self-esteem, and tough upbringing that made me do it. That's not an excuse, that's just the facts.

*sheds a crocodile tear*

I'm just misunderstood is all. Poor little me...

*sniff*

;)

4consideration

Premium Member
Now I am offended that you have effectively tugged at my heart strings, and I am considering being close to almost shedding a tear for you.

Kerr

You HIDE your hijabi? In your face? Sorry, but hiding cloths in your face is about as... disturbing... someone can dress! I dont like seeing someones cloths sticking out if their eyes, you know.

HiddenHijabi

I'm offended you misunderstand my username: I'm secretly Muslim, hidden from my family who don't know a thing about me wearing hijab. So I'm a hidden hijabi.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Well, I'm offended that you, or anyone, should feel like they have to hide anything about themselves.

With that in mind...*runs naked* :woohoo:

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'm offended you feel you have to justify yourself for using the word for an Islamic article of clothing on a religious forum of all things!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Kerr, are you going to keep getting offended all the time? If so I'm going to tell the mods, since you're actually starting to offend by being offended. Let that be a lesson to you, my young kerr.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Since I have no idea what you are talking about and your verbiage makes no sense to me....I'm offended