• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You could always wipe with those frubals of yours, but you never even considered that. Instead you've got to find something to be jealous about and wind up offending everyone.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know how you can consider a mouthful of offensive anything...
People have been arrested for that, I'm sure. As they should be. It's offensive.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
In an unjust society, the correct place for a just man is in prison. What does that have to do with this thread, I hear you ask? I find your questioning of me offensive!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am offended that you would so callously have me sent to the big house. Don't you understand what a pretty man like me is going to have to endure??

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended you just made me vomit in my mouth.
Plus, I'm really not that pretty. Even my mum wouldn't say that without a chuckle.

;)

I make up for it with my sparkling personality and rapier-like wit...ahem...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Bah...'rapier' is a French word, and the only thing the French do with their weapons is hand them over when they surrender. I am offended you associated me with the cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

(err...I humbly apologise to any French. I'm sure you've heard it before though...ahem...)

zaybu

Stop replying to the above post if you don't want to be offended... oh wait, did I.... never mind...