• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Around and around and around we go.

Can't we just get along without all the complaining?

Let me repeat myself...around and around and around we go.

idav

Being
Premium Member
idav-albums-stuff-picture3385-wtf6.jpg

idav

Being
Premium Member
To say that I am offensive dishonors me and my family heritage. Must truth be censored??

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
To say that I am offensive dishonors me and my family heritage. Must truth be censored??

Need you question me about truth? What do you think of me? And what does a huge baby with a vulgar facial expression riding a tank have to do with truth?

To equate such a picture to truth is offensive!

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Need you question me about truth? What do you think of me? And what does a huge baby with a vulgar facial expression riding a tank have to do with truth?

To equate such a picture to truth is offensive!

You said 'truth' a total of three times which is 97/732nds of the required amount to NOT earn my complete and utter offense! So, you have earned it! My offense is earned! The earning of offense has been! Being offended by such things, I have assigned offense to this thing which earns offense by my assignment of offense to it with this earning!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
That is offensive. You think cooler than me? You got designer shades just to hide hide you face and you wear them around like you're cooler than me!!!! xD

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would give more weight to your curiousity than to the obvious need for taking offense in this situation. You response implies that the offense may be justified if there is a good explanation for such offensiveness.

Therefore, you are implicated as being complicit in the offensiveness by not being much more offended than curious.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I am offended that you would give more weight to your curiousity than to the obvious need for taking offense in this situation. You response implies that the offense may be justified if there is a good explanation for such offensiveness.

Therefore, you are implicated as being complicit in the offensiveness by not being much more offended than curious.

Im offended you put down his curiosity

idav

Being
Premium Member
I found the photo when searching "wtf photos". No need to take offense, omg wtf!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I found the photo when searching "wtf photos". No need to take offense, omg wtf!

"No need to take offense" ??

Do you realize what thread you're in? Somebody is trying to derail the thread again :rolleyes: You are offensive sir!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Yeah well....I wanted an explanation in writing about that photo.
I don't wanna be sent chasing all over some other website.

I am soooooooo offended that my simple request was sooooooooo casually
dismissed!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
That nun is sexually suggestive with her tongue and gun and such! That is inappropriate and very offensive!