• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
You show disrespect to mankind by expecting us to roast our own beef. I definitely prefer a woman to handle my meat...
So to speak...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But you are a male. You should not usurp woman's role of preparing men's meat!
(This might make them cry.)

absols

limiting different conscious gender to some roles u dont assume while serving u, is clearly pointing the evil character of beings based on abusing else rights instead of recognizing else beings and improvise a right reality with

absols

obviously u mean to force existence to b inferior so through stabin anything knowing that it exists so u could enslave its useless survival efforts to feel in powers of being

and that bc u cant recognize anything else but urself

more obviously existence is true then definitely it belongs to superiors that know how to realize superiority first which confirm positive present being objective

absols

im offended that u dont mean true offenses

anyway i ll leave that thread then but just a last point

nothing is superior
smthg is inferior

bc truth as objective existence is the first fact so always the present which prevail

then wat can stay relative out while objectively as nothing is superior

and what want to do anything or have smthg in mind is inferior

voila

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
BSM1, its the people we like that offend us the easiest. Perhaps you should get those knees looked at by a dermatologist.