• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Gee? That's the thanks I get?

There I am, extending an olive branch to you -- just because I know how much you are offended by bathroom talk, so I try make sure you know you are included in the game, since you felt left out... and....oh...boo, hoo, hoo...:sad4::sad4:

You brute!

Oh! I get it.....you're trying to play nice guy .....and offering toiletries as olive branches!!!!!

Thief is ninja!
You can't buy ninjitsu with toiletries!
(Unless we were in Japan...and we are not)

I am soooooooo offended!

Would you like to make amends?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Wait a minute...didn't you tell me you had something bothering you with your hand and that you needed help getting something out of your pocket? Oh, I'm starting to think maybe I was hornswoggled!

Never you mind what I have in my pocket!

If I have to whip it out......you'll be soooooooooo sorry!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Ok that did it....here it comes...............................................................

Ha! sooooooooo fast you didn't get to see it!

Still got the touch!

Titanic

From what I hear from women yes. Thief if you post before me I am going to be really offended! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titanic

Thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I am offended that your username implies I should take something into consideration without knowing what it is :sarcastic:

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
You believe that Sterling Archer can't think. That very offensive. Just see his Avatar and you will know how much he thinks.