• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I am offended you are offended by Brickjectivity being offended by BSM1 who is offended by me!
I am very offended by all of those offences

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm offended you didn't call me and let me know about it in advance, then you put me on the spot by pointing out my lack of compliments to you, right here in public -- in front of everyone. It's like you wanted me to be uncomfortable.

Patience

Let us dance with the wind and sing with the birds
I'm offended that you gave no explanation for the reason why you were offended with the poster above you!

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I am offended that you fail to realize the wonders of being shaken and not stirred! It is a wonderful experience

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Your usage of spandex and blue harnesses offends me greatly as we all know butt clenching leather is what the cool kids wear now!

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I am offended that you do not know I will become the top poster one day! I am also offended by your hatred of newbie's! YOU WERE A NEWBIE ONCE!1111111

I was never a newbie, for thou hath no beginning nor end. For thine is eternal and never begotten. I am the Administrator and the Moderator. None is greater then thee.