• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Squidward never has modesty! He only wear's a shirt! I will be top poster one day!
No doubt!
In 40,000 or so posts, you'll begin to nip at my heels.
Now I'm offended by your outshining so many old timers here!
(Your sense of humor is a breath of fresh air.....offensive air though.)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If anyone should be offended by someone's breath it should be me by your breath... you really should brush your teeth after Hagus and Guinness

Last edited:

Sea Monkey

Pickle Juicer!
No doubt!
In 40,000 or so posts, you'll begin to nip at my heels.
Now I'm offended by your outshining so many old timers here!
(Your sense of humor is a breath of fresh air.....offensive air though.)

Outshining is what I came to do![if i get 100 post's a day for a year I will have about 36000 post's!].

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare you carp about the minty fresh breath one gets from eating fermented anchovy & garlic haggis!
And how dare Squidward get in the way of my insulting statue boy!

Wu Wei

How dare you carp about the minty fresh breath one gets from eating fermented anchovy & garlic haggis!
And how dare Squidward get in the way of my insulting statue boy!

I still find your breath offensive...almost as much as Squidwards getting in the way

Wu Wei

I am not only offended by your screen name but I am also offended that you are insinuating I am fishing from that back of a boat with a small electric engine.

Wu Wei

I am offended that your posts are causing me to waste my time here when I should be exercising…hey.... does Mr Krabs know your here

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Who can ever be offended by having their grammar corrected by a wild-eyed Scotsman in skirt? Oh, yeah--everybody!