• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
मैत्रावरुणिः;3441006 said:
Namaste,

I am offended that you both have a big nose!

M.V.

Now just a minute there ....bub...

My nose is of fine contour and size....and it works.

Can't understand how the other guy can have a big honker and it not work.

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, but I have! You're just being impatient -- offensively so.

I have been making sammiches for you everyday, and plan to do so for several months. Then I shall ship them to you all at once, so that you may truly enjoy having a plethora of sammiches. There's nothing quite like deep south sammiches shipped in unrefrigerated trucks. I know how much you liked it last time. I just wanted to make sure that you have plenty, to last you a while.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Arghhhghghgh! If'n I wanted rancid slop, I'd eat the haggis on me back porch!
I wants fresh sammiches, woman!

4consideration

Premium Member
You're in luck! I just recently heard about a way to ensure one gets only the freshest road kill.

The process is offensive, so you might like it. I'm not sure if I want to let the secret out.

(I really heard someone say they know someone that does this.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Offensive process? Count me in!
It pleases me that you're so offensive.
But it offends me that you're so pleasing!

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
I am appalled, miffed, chagrined, dismayed, embarrassed -- and yes, offended -- to know that you are pleased by my behavior.

I just found this very enlightening and couldn't wait to share it with someone. Here's the process I heard this guy does.

He carries a can of red spray paint in the car (truck probably.) If he sees road kill on the side of the road on his way to work, he stops and sprays a large red X on it. On his way home from work, if there is no red X on something that is appealing to him, he knows it's fresh!

4consideration

Premium Member
I didn't say to eat the commie road kill! I said the "no X" road kill is the freshest! If you don't start showing some appreciation, I going to put that meat back where I found it!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't have the appreciation emotion.
I just have hunger & anger.
Face this, woman.....& make me a fresh sammich!

4consideration

Premium Member
Fine! Here.
th

Your unreasonable demands are offensive!