• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Stop talking about showers! It's so offensive.

Before you know it you'llp be talking about lathering and rinsing -- and dropping the soap. :cover:

I'm leaving now. I want no part of this.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended by the fact that lately this thread has usually contained some of the least offensive posts in the forums.

4consideration

Premium Member
What the %^#$ do you mean by that, Bub?

I'll have you know that I do not like a ()^%$#& %^(#$^@ like you telling me how to go about being offensive.

I'll #^&$* !@ offend people any way I $&^@ well please!

Now open this jar, get something down from the top shelf for me, and go the the bank and get me some cash!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
We're not all made of cowhide like you!

I bleed rather easily :thud:

I'm offended that you think i'm made out of cowhide. I'll have you know I'm 100% bull. . .

Never mind, cowhide is good. :p

Orias

Left Hand Path
I'm offended that I have say shlit. I have to add in silly letters to hide my profanity. Saying you ****'n stupid **** head, I'll dent the hood of your ****'n car and take a ****'n **** in it. Clearly, as you can see, this is not an efficient way of communicating with detail!

Offended I am indeed...

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended that I'm probably going to wind up having to edit those last two posts. :D

Thief

Rogue Theologian
And now we have reached a new low....profanity and bull ****.

I am sooooooooo offended.

Why can't we just slap each other in the back of the head?
:slap:

4consideration

Premium Member
Because it is bound to end up with something offensive.

First it starts with a slap on the back of head...then the back-side...where will it end? Who knows?!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You want to raise my taxes!

You Canuckistanians & your gubmint pemmican....I can't believe that you eat it with gravy & whipped cream.

Last edited:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Gravy and whipped cream? How dare you put the two in the same sentence? That's like blasphemy to the taste buds, blasphemy to my sense of good food!

Blasphemy, in case you haven't been in the debate forums, is offensive!