• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your inability to be observant and your lack or knowledge and is offensive.

If you truly cared you would look up what the Chinese created based on Hanuman..... but I still think I came first... it just took me a long time to get out of the stone

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Your inability to be observant and your lack or knowledge and is offensive.

If you truly cared you would look up what the Chinese created based on Hanuman..... but I still think I came first... it just took me a long time to get out of the stone

Hahaha. I am offended that this awesome relationship between Sun and Hanuman isn't creating a better relationship between China and India.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
To many people posting at once and the need to quote the person that offends me in order to make any sense at all....is offensive

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Hatred is offensive! I hate it!

That should be "Too many"!
I hate missspelling!

You childish retorts are offensive

You & the others are posting out of sequence!
I'm compelled to rearrange them, but I can't!

To many people posting at once and the need to quote the person that offends me in order to make any sense at all....is offensive

All of you: cry me a river.