• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your lack of understanding of my conversation with Revoltingest is offensive

Wu Wei

order me to stop..... you have delusions of grandeur and that is offensive. I who do not even take orders from the Jade Emperor will most certainly not obey a rake wielding Scottish wolf beater... you should strive to be more humble...like me

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Humble" is fer weaklings & girlies!
I shake me rake in yer general direction!
(I can only guess at where you really are.)

Wu Wei

It's offensive that you two have resorted to tempestuous chest-beating as an art form.

Your accusations that I have beaten anyone's chest is offensive....I have not laid a hand on anyone...I have been very humble....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that your posts are so lame, that no one else is inspired to comment on how offensive they are!
Now, come on & really offend! I'm doing my part...even my avatar is far offensiver than your'n.

Wu Wei

You have offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple you rake wielding wolf beating whiskey swilling sandwich eating Scottish person..... And of all that I cannot think of anything more offensive than calling someone a Scottish person... Which is why your avatar is so offensive...it is of a Scottish person.... and I'm just gettin' warmed up

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's rather offensive to point out his dental distraction.
But his offensiveness is so great now, that he puts you to shame.
And that is offensive! Step up your game, girlie!

(Can you imagine what evil he soaks up from being around Chris Griffin all the time?)

Wu Wei

Your sexism is appalling as well as offensive...but not anywhere near as offensive as your sweater...you fashion sense challenged groundskeeper

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't you point your feces flinging finger at me, you evil closet dwelling brachiator!
(Although it was nice of you to help Chris with his homework.)

Wu Wei

Calling me a brachiator is offensive... I prefer ape.... and hey, I was living in his closet