• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your all offensive Besides, I am more interested in Higgs' Bassoon anyway

611115451.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
It's too early in the morning for you to be making such gross jokes! I'm sensitive early in the morning.

You can make up for your offensive behavior by getting me another cup of coffee. Make it snappy!

4consideration

Premium Member
That's cool!

I'll take the heat for messing up and not only not taking offense to your post, but I'll go ahead and say that I always value your opinion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You should not value his opinion!
He buys extended warranties, pokes hornet nests, & thinks Kim Kardashian is another Einstein!

4consideration

Premium Member
Don't tell me what to do!

If you want me to agree with you, then you must stop spouting nonsense and start spouting compliments -- mister!

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, stop pretending!

We all know what you you're feeling so bothered about.

You missed me. :yes: Do you really think we can't tell? We're not stupid, ya know.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Speaking of which the USA is currently ungoverned, so we were wondering if Australia might be available to temporarily subject our citizens to offensive bull*t and denial of responsibility until the government here recovers?