• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your lame perfunctory & clueless response is offensive!

Maybe this brick will get your attention.
I'll just toss it right at you.
There!
Feel that?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You know....when I can read that I WILL be HIGHLY offended....whoever you are

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I find it hard to be offended about that post. Its quite refreshing. Its perfectly safe to lob a brick, so long as it is a dense one that will not break when it hits. The lighter, fluffier types shouldn't be lobbed.

Wu Wei

Oh I just know I must be offended about something here....damn if I could only see this to read.....so I guess I should just say I'm angry, exasperated, insulted, outraged, hurt, provoked and upset.

Oh and throw in a "you vile cur"... ..."you smelly scoundrel" just incase one of you is Revoltingest

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, I might as well strike while the iron is hot.....or rather, while the bronze statue is blind.
Here's another brick for ya!

Wu Wei

DAMN!!!! I wish my eyes would clear up....and why are the rain drops so darn big and heavy.......but just to cover the bases...... Oh that's it...its on now....how dare you say such an insulting demeaning thing........I am offended..... at whatever you said.....ummm...aaaaa...other poster

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Naturally the entire conversation is your fault Wu Wei, and what is your post but a denial and complete repudiation of your personal responsibility.

Wu Wei

Ahhh...I can see again

What a pusillanimous pile of parrot droppings that post was…… I expect more form one as offensive as you….your lack of courage in voicing your offense is offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What! You insensitive uncaring boorish beast!
No mention of me bricks?
Your type really makes me retch, ya foul tempered poodle fluffer!

Wu Wei

GOOD!!! That's better...it was for your own good you know....you Shovel soiling vermin lover

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Vermin is great, when marinated & roasted to perfection, ya Twinkie eat'n bacon bash'n snake slickerupper!

Wu Wei

I will have you know I am eating a red bean pancake you linguistically challenged bacon grease swilling hornswoggler

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
'Pusillanimous'? What a sissy way to say 'Cowardly'. And what the heck is a red bean pancake? I guess it must be a very tiny pancake carved from a bean.

Wu Wei

'Pusillanimous'? What a sissy way to say 'Cowardly'. And what the heck is a red bean pancake? I guess it must be a very tiny pancake carved from a bean.

OBVIOSLY you know NOTHING of Chinese food...that and you are intimidated by a sesquipedalian.... your insecurities and lack of cultural knowledge is offensive

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I feel like I'm about to be eaten by word-dragons! I'm feeling quite pusillanimous. Please call off your huge sesquipedalians before they get me! Bad Wu Wei!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You should've been throwing bricks at the bad bad little monkey!
By talking to him, you just encourage him to misbehave in his wordy way!

Oh, you're a poopy head!