• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'll tell ya, bub, yer on the brink
if dinosaurs ya want not pink.
That's the hue
I picked for you!
If you complain, well then you stink!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Doncha criticize his awful odor!
He's sensitive & weepy eyed about it.

<whisper> But gawd, he does make me wanna stuff limburger up me schnoz! <whisper>

Kerr

I am too tired to focus on your text. Must be your fault because I would never sleep too little. Ever. Stop making me tired with a sleep-ray!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I did not eat it all! I ate all I could, but there was still so much turkey left!
You didn't help in the least. (But you sure did your share on the pie.)

4consideration

Premium Member
I did not eat it all! I ate all I could, but there was still so much turkey left!
You didn't help in the least.

I did help! I ate some turkey.

I ate as much turkey as I could -- and still have dressing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, green been casserole, yams, and bread and not feel overly fully. I had to eat only a little bit of each. But I helped. Don't accuse me of not doing my part!

Oh, and later...I had pie!

(edit: OMG, that is hilarious that you added the pie thing while I was writing my post.)

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
I am offended that nobody asked what I did on that auspicious day. I feel neglected and ignored.

......so I just crawl back onto my silk pillow, hack up a hairball and have my minion feed me some Teuscher truffles. at least I will sulk in style.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hah! I put out turkey scraps in the yard just for you!
I saw your friends (White Kitty #1 & White Kitty #2) out there feasting, but you were nowhere in sight.
So what were you doing instead? How was your day?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
oh.... look at you......you have a warm space in your heart for little kitties

Now isn't that cute....BUT IT'S WRONG!!!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What! You think I should have a warm space in me heart for monkeys!?
Your type took your Thanksgiving dinner & just threw it at each other,
ya turkey toss'n pecan pie pitch'n ingrates!

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
I am offended by the fact that posters above me have not taken note of my absence. I shall bestow upon ye the most profound retribution.