• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She isn't interrupting you!
You do as you darn well please, with no interference from anyone here.
Step up & take responsibility for your own actions, ya irresponsible slack jawed laggard!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
that was nice of you to feed the kitties. they are my followers, but I rarely get to bestow favors upon them. so, to reciprocate, I shall burnt offering to the most revolting of them all; a slab of bacon on the grill ought to

as for little wuwu... well, having to live with himself ought to be sufficient punishment. how can that unbalanced yin wanna-be yang begrudge a kitty her due adoration.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This post is blank, because I keep having to post after revoltingest. Oh, nevermind. Simurg posted, so I wrote all of that for nothing.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended that YOU will not take responsibility for your own actions and are trying to blame me for your offensive inadequacies

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No one's forcing you to read my drivel, ya whiny bagel butter'n would-be-victim!

Or....is someone forcing you to read my posts?
Some perverse prison punishment?

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
ah, the boys are doing their usual "mine is bigger" routine. how offensive. can't you guys just worship and adore me and stop all that posturing?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
GET out of the way you offensive fur ball...SKAT...make yourself useful and go catch a mouse

This is for Revoltingest

Your right no one is forcing me...therefore I shall stop since you TOO are offensively interrupting my weekend with your incessant drivel you kitty loving softie

Last edited: