• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Wuwu, why don’t you consult the I-Ching and take its wisdom and shove it somewhere appropriate for the purpose? You are such a whiney little snot; and you should represent the wisdom of the East? Yeacch, makes me regurgitate my sushi.
Always picking on those who are nice to felines; is that just because you are lacking in the warm and fuzzy department?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You do realize I have friends in Southern China who would really like to have you for dinner...as the main course...

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Well, ain't i lucky that they are there and i am here? but really, threatening moi? the epitome of balanced feline beauty and wisdom? how truly offensive.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
The cat is gone for now, so you can all stop blaming her for your offensive behavior. Spineless worms that you are, you now have to accept the fact that your offensive behavior originates on your own heap of manure. Let's have a pig roast, burn us some bacon, and indulge in spirits to our hearts content. since tomorrow we shall be hung over, embracing a cardiac event, and regretting the things we did with poles, thongs, and those wet t-shirts. Siberia in November is just not the place for such activities.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I...am....confused, and its your fault. I am offended at all of the girls who wear glasses. Are they smart or dumb? Apologize!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
I am offended that you take issue with my avatar. glasses make you neither smart nor stupid, they just help you see better. even a brick ought to know that, you density notwithstanding. YOU apologize!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So....you changed your avatar.....just couldn't take the heat huh..how wishy washy.....how offensive

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
weewee, what heat are you talking about? i agree with the brick, suck it up and act like you had some backbone.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
aaaaaaaarghhh, another one of the great unwashed and ignorant masses. bricky, you have no brickbone, what you have is, how shall i put this delicately, sand. darling, you have sand where there ought to be some sort of reinforced steel to hold you up.

...maybe you could invest in some rebar?