• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
you are just the sweetest of all the revolting minions out there. to be concerned with my well-being, and me not even mentioning bacon. what a kilt-wearing picture of a groundsweeper, i am half-in lust already. OOPS, i mean, how sweet that you offer brick a room in your pig-sty.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I object to anyone believing that Revoltingest wears a kilt. Its simply not true, and besides a kilt is incomplete without a bagpipe.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You know I think this thread just took a turn down the "I'm so offended I think I'm gonna be sick highway"

mr-yuk563.jpg

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
weewee has to use pictures now to convey angst and insecurity. how offensive. did you go over your monthly word quota?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Why would you impute insecurity to the man? I think the Wu Wei is very difficult to offend, because he is constantly translating. You'd have to say something mean in his first language, and even then the meanest thing you could say would be 'Your tea is not strong'.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
thanks for the advice, but weewee is not a man,but a little symbol of almost blance. a state that is achieved only for an infinitesimal short amount of time.

so weewee exhibits all the markers of an unfulfilled spirit and whines when everyone is happily offending everyone else.

..are you using that new rebar i sent you, bricky. i did try to get it in a stylish color, but that did not work out so well...

Wu Wei

The monumental ridiculousness,the grandiose absurdity, the just plain goofiness of this thing in its entirety is so highly offensive, so completely abhorrent, so devastatingly repulsive I do believe I will log off the site...that and I better go because....I'm just gettin' warmed up

Evil-Grin.jpg

Last edited:

Wu Wei

It ain't running kitty its doing you all a favor.... now go get some catnip and leave the higher mammals to talk higher mammal things

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
higher mammals, you mean taller mammals? for sure you know that nothing is smarter than the feline. so get over your yourself and send me some catnip and i will reconsider your classification as offensively verbose and supercilious emptiness, lacking purpose and substance.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Heahyheah. That was funny. Offensive and dismissive but funny. I'd sure hate to be around when Wu We comes back for revenge! He might be really angry and insult your tea.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
yeah, i am sure shaking in my Puss n' Boots now. weewee does soooooo scare me, considering i drink coffee. anyhow, i am going to shack up with revoltmemost, him of the groundskeeper's shovel and rake. the smell of his kilt and the bacon grease eau de perfume ought to keep weewee away.

..also, the relatives he mentioned in Southern China? well, let's just say he is not the only one with "relatives".

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
those were chihuahuas, aka barking rats. let's not be small minded here, revlotingboy has his uses and his charms. i especially like the ones that repel vampires and demons from the fourth layer of hell.

Also, his manly man scent keeps the fleas away..among other things. so why not go and sleep in the sun on his window sill. he was well trained in cat maintenance. i think he has a wife with a positive disposition towards the felines. it's either that or he is just daft from all that bacon grease clogging his arteries.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Such knowledge should not be public. How did you know a man could repel fleas by his scent? Be that as it may, no man can repel bedbugs. Those are the true vampires.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
spoken like a true brick. i am offended that you think so little of me. i have other vermin repellent besides the revolting one. it's just that he is so multi-talented in that department. ....and i can smell him coming.