• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Blond?! [Insert blond joke] No, we can tell that you were not favored as a child. The tragedy of being blond is that you get blamed for everything, and nobody helps you with anything.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
oh, a brick with insight and mental acumen. so unlike he who revolts. yes, i had a tragic childhood, which turned into an even more reprehensible adolescence. blondness is a tragic lot to bear.
but then there is cosmic justice and the goddess of retribution--she loves me.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
are you even trying to be offensive, or are you merely showing of the limits of a bounded existence that does not extend past its spatial dimensions?

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
is that the question though? and are you trying to be offensive too hard???
so many unanswered variables...it offenses me.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
uuuhhh, furry butt is distressing himself with valiables he cannot control. a bit on the OCD side of things are we?

Leftimies

uuuhhh, furry butt is distressing himself with valiables he cannot control. a bit on the OCD side of things are we?

Being in control is FUN! FUN! DO YOU HEAR ME???? Not that its your business...yeah, who's got the OCD here? XD

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
snookums you yelled loud enough for the fae to hear you. don't think that OCD is going to protect you.

Leftimies

Oh, please, haven't you considered that his banal comments originate from the dark, offensive source that is YOU!? They in fact are just the effect, you are the cause. Yes, yes, this is the truth. Do not fight. Or else my retributions shalt be bestowed upon ye.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Your siggy. What makes you think that 'Awakened minds' like to be saluted? Maybe they just prefer a handshake?

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
what awakened minds are you referring to? furry ears and the yin working to become yang dudes? they are not awakened anything. they are just easily offended parts of a whole--a whole that could fit into a small hole. one that revoltingmost could rake his dead leaves and other stuff into.

Leftimies

Are you sure I am not awake? ^_^ what if you are the one asleep, dreaming I am not awake? Nee! That's how it is!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm a janitor!
I clean up puke, but i don't organize toys.
Do ya wants to get the toy-putting-away union after me!?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That is an insult to janitors everywhere! They would totally kick the toy-putting away union's butt. Truth betold its the plant-watering-union that is to be feared.