• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
feisty one, aren't you. feeling violated by the truth? really? that's so cute.

yes, i get violated by it on daily basis ;__; and since i indeed am cute, you were telling truth, thus further violating me. i am going to cry out while facing this vicious offense.

Leftimies

grow a pair, munchkin and offend me already. or do you need to be violated some more?

Tee-heehee. Seems like restraining from offending has offended you the most! I am a genius.

I am offended that you would require me to take a vulgar, alternate route, rather than dwell in my passive excellence.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
passive excellence sounds much like weewee's general attitude of superiority and irrelevance. are you two related by chance? that would explain the snark.

Leftimies

passive excellence sounds much like weewee's general attitude of superiority and irrelevance. are you two related by chance? that would explain the snark.

I am offended by your razor-sharp witt. But, meh....you know, what are you gonna do about it? ^__^ don't know, do ya?

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
furry munchkin is being disrespectful to the paragon of offensiveness and uncouth verbiage? aren't you picking on the wrong guy? remember he buried those pesky chihuahuas for me. just think what he can do to you, an exemplar of passive - aggressive retribution.

i think another burnt offering is called for. maybe this time we sprinkle the bacon with catnip and a touch of cayenne for added emphasis.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Learn to capitalize the first words in your sentences!
(Although you're better than either of my cats.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So you were one of the "cool kids" in school, eh?
Always picking on the the outcasts, the future groundskeepers & janitors,
ya stuck up poplular party go'n cheer lead'n football play'n social butterfly!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
cheerleader? how offensive!! why would i want to be such a thing? i am crushed at this assessment of my natural talents. cheer-leading indeed. you think just because i am blond i have to partake in such ridiculous activities?

all that manure shoveling and detritus raking made you addlepated.