• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would attempt to instill a feeling of guilt on poor Revoltingest. He can't help his constant slobbering. It's not something to make fun of!

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that even as you defend me, you still give no thanks for slathering you in my drool!
But at least I have social skills....thank you for so generously cutting the cheese for us all.

I also offer nose bubbles for all my dear friends.
Ape-drool.gif

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would accuse me of cutting the cheese, and if I do, I definitely wouldn't think of keeping it from you.

I am also offended that:

1. You have not yet made a thread that asks others: given 4con's average daily posting rate, how many consecutive days would it take for Revoltingest to frubal 4con, in order to bring her frubal to post ratio to 1 in 10 (or better.)

2. That you have not made it a personal goal to bring the idea in #1 to fruition.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey, did I even get a thank you or a glimpse of a thong for the frubal I just gave you?
I'm offended that your thong stays safely ensconced in your Carhartt overalls!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would take credit for a frubal that was not forthcoming!

Additionally, I think I detected a negative tone in your mention of my Carhartt overalls. I will have you know that they are among the best of outdoor wear -- although Mule Skins, also made by Carhartt, but without the logo -- are really quite good, too.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended that you would take credit for a frubal that was not forthcoming!

Additionally, I think I detected a negative tone in your mention of my Carhartt overalls. I will have you know that they are among the best of outdoor wear -- although Mule Skins, also made by Carhartt, but without the logo -- are really quite good, too.
Too much talk! Too much clothing!
Women should have less of both.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you don't also demand less talk, less clothing (except for ugly gals), & more sammiches!

4consideration

Premium Member
(Sigh!) Here ya go:

I am offended that you really are going to print and eat that thing, and will then whine about it being as tasteless as paper!