• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended that you'd assume everybody wants to get along. Why are you discriminating against naturally hostile and anti-social people, 4?

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I'm offended that you'd assume everybody wants to get along. Why are you discriminating against naturally hostile and anti-social people, 4?

Im offended that I dont find anything wrong with your statement! How dare you be reasonable!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that your new avatar seems to be getting ready to do something offensive, but I'm too polite to mention what that is.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I am offended that your new avatar seems to be getting ready to do something offensive, but I'm too polite to mention what that is.

Im offended that you would think my avatar would ever do something offensive! And how dare you talk down to me! "but I'm too polite", Hmph!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you expect other people to do your homework for you.

I am also offended that you haven't posted it yet, to show your work.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I am offended that revoltingest also hasn't posted the anagram solution

I am also offended that 4con thinks that I even bothered trying to figure out the anagram