• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's not what the naughty little feline means!
She's falsely accusing me of having some kinda mental complex.
I'm normal! Mostly!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I goze where I van damm well pleez, ya overbear'n silverware polish'n kleptomaniac!

listen her you silly Aussie shiela you can't go anywhere you want you have work to do... Now quit talking about the silverware and start polishing it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
listen her you silly Aussie shiela you can't go anywhere you want you have work to do... Now quit talking about the silverware and start polishing it
Ya thinks I'm a girlie now?
That would make ya a lez.....oh dear.....well, I'm offended only at yer caustic attitude.
Which way ya swing is yer own bizness.

Wu Wei

Listen fella you keep referring to me as she and a feline...and I am not either of those you pathetic gender bending heathen mouth breather

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do I know you?
I don't recall your posting here before, so I don't know why you're so miffed.
That's offensive!

Wu Wei

Oh…trying to go the “oh poor me, I’m an old doddering senile fool, please have pity on me” play is pathetic, disgusting and offensive…you depraved festering sore on all things good and wholesome

Wu Wei

So what your saying is...you got nothing......you lack imagination and have no real response other than to change my words and not face reality....how sad...how pathetic...how unworthy of me even responding to such impotent responses........you are sad....and not even worthy of offense.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I begin to remember now.....you're that naughty little monkey!
I remember now too that you swing differently. No wonder you
rail against me impotence...you're disappointed me sexual inadequacy!
I'm offended that you don't think I measure up to your fantasies!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ah, so comforting it is to have back all me fond memories of take'n offense at all yer naughty little simian antics!
But I'm most offended that ya don't have that wonderful monkey avatar anymore!

4consideration

Premium Member
It's sad. Really sad that you miss his avatar. Now you just have create mental pictures of him in your mind.

You probably spend time...lots and lots of time...just picturing him, and simply sitting and being with that image.

You probably also float along for hours on the river of dreams, whimsically conjuring up little Wu Wei images. I bet you and Wu Wei do a lot of scampering.

DO IT ON YOUR OWN TIME!

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think his avatar was something like this....
captainsimian01.jpg

I miss Captain Simian & The Space Monkeys.
Oddly, most of the monkeys were great apes....which is offensive!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Morning? Don't make him wait so long....that's offensive!
OK, it isn't, but it's all I can muster. You guys just haven't been anything less than pleasant lately.