• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm offended that you seem to have CONVENIENTLY forgotten what the Be Offended By the Post Above You is all about

Wu Wei

How DARE you call me a FELINE you memory challenged reprobate heathen

FELINES are foul horrid little creatures of low intelligence that play in their own filth encrusted toilets

Wu Wei

You are despicable and you also need glasses and a subscription to luminosity.com.... but I doubt it will help you foul ne'er-do-well of low cognizance

Wu Wei

Your flagrant disregard for my posts is bordering on defamation of character you vile blaggard

Oh wait, let me try and put this in a language you might understand

Ye mud wallowin' dullard I ain't no female now where does I keeps me beatin' stick..WHERES ME SHILLELAGH... because I gonna give you a mighty beating you scotch swillin associate of pond scum drinkers

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Your flagrant disregard for my posts is bordering on defamation of character you vile blaggard

Oh wait, let me try and put this in a language you might understand

Ye mud wallowin' dullard I ain't no female now where does I keeps me beatin' stick..WHERES ME SHILLELAGH... because I gonna give you a mighty beating you scotch swillin associate of pond scum drinkers

Now I am offended for sure. Nobody ever calls me those nice things. All I ever get is "shoo kitty...arrrgh she bit me."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you now compete with me for Wu Wei's affections!
Her pretty pillow talk is rather coarse.....but passionate.

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
Passion is a petty emotion. I take offense in that its malicious presence has been set forth on these forums.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If I had anything else to do, I'd be do'n it!
How offensive that you so blatantly point out that I have no life!

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
I am appalled by the greater implication - that since I, too, am replying your offensive posts, I too stand in equally void no-life vacuum.

I am deeply offended by the subtlety by which you carried your latest insult! Such implying is not the honourable way.

Shamefur Dispray! Commit Sudoku!

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm offended y'all don't realize the chance to speak with certain RF members of the Mod persuasion truly is the opportunity of a life-time, and evidence of a blissful and meaningful life!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're The Man, Mister Charlie, Management, The Powers That Be, Da Police, etc!
I ain't no snitch, copper!