• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Compliments!? I said your English was atrocious and you spoke in made up words...... your seeking compliments in insults is not only offensive it is pathetic and also shows a rather deep seated need for approval from others....how sad....how disgusting...how offensive.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Such a fickle little scamp you are! One minute you ply my with compliments & pretty talk,
but the next you're all venom & rancor. Make up yer mind, ya flea bitten hirsute big tease!

Wu Wei

No problem at all.........venom and rancor it is....any other interpretation is delusional you offensive foul smelling cur

Wu Wei

Oh for crying out loud SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!!!! No one wants to hear about hour SICK and TWISTED fantasies....you Deviant Scottish Sicko

Wu Wei

You're just ASKING for fustigation with a side of defenestration aren't you....you heretical Scottish Wolf Abuser

Wu Wei

Oh your sick and twisted Hitler fetish rears its ugly offensive head again I see...but this time you have combined it with your whole offensive oddball cat thingy or yours...you Drunken Scottish crackpot

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
Hey hey hey, lets not get all anti-Scottish here! Wu Wei, calm yo tits!

Yes, nobody likes Scotland. And its even worse when its part of United Kingdom - its like poo and pee joined forces to become the greatest offence the world has ever known. Thus why, I, too, am offended!!!!!

But gee, man, keep your opinion to yourself!!!!

Wu Wei

Oh how cute...someone loaned you a dictionary...and you're reading it...for a change...instead of chewing on the cover like you usually do

Wu Wei

Yes. I am cute. Too bad that you are not :p

Thank you for the compliment but complementing is the antithesis of what this thread is about...your lack of understanding that is offensive...

Now if I throw a catnip ball will you leave