• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
7ETZx.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It was not supposed to be God you ignorant misanthrope the word was supposed to be as good...because I am THRILLED I have offended you

4consideration

Premium Member
It was not supposed to be God you ignorant misanthrope the word was supposed to be as good...because I am THRILLED I have offended you

Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you being THRILLLED by Revoltingest.

You're supposed to be offended. Just sayin'.

And...next time, you could lock the door so no one walks in accidently.

Wu Wei

Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you being THRILLLED by Revoltingest.

You're supposed to be offended. Just sayin'.

And...next time, you could lock the door so no one walks in accidently.

Your reading comprehension issues are quite offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You think her reading skills are offensive....you should see her dancing with a lamp shade on her head!

4consideration

Premium Member
You think her reading skills are offensive....you should see her dancing with a lamp shade on her head!

Oh, reeeallly?

That's not nearly as offensive as your "party dance-games".

All of you -- whatever you do -- do NOT believe Revoltingest if he ever tells you about an "old Scottish folk dance" that combines kilt wearing with The Limbo. He always forgets to mention the commando part. YOU WILL BE OFFENDED!

Daemon Sophic

Oh, reeeallly?

That's not nearly as offensive as your "party dance-games".

All of you -- whatever you do -- do NOT believe Revoltingest if he ever tells you about an "old Scottish folk dance" that combines kilt wearing with The Limbo. He always forgets to mention the commando part. YOU WILL BE OFFENDED!

Well thanks A LOT!!! Now I have to go wash my entire cerebral cortex with bleach!
4Con, we can all do without the disturbing (and offensive) visuals.

Wu Wei

ARRRGH!!!!!

I am agreeing with Daemon Sophic........Oh that so wrong....and sooooooo very offensive...

Now I must go try and SCRUB what visual from 4con out of my brain

4consideration

Premium Member
No. This woman is the one who peeked....

You're not supposed to help. You're supposed to be offended. How can I argue with that?

Now I'm sitting here at a loss for how to be offended, as required by this thread. That makes me feel sad and inadequate. It's all your fault!