• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, blaming me for you personal inadequacies on multiple threads now, eh?
How sneakily offensive!

Not only that! There's another thing.

You're distracting me from handling something I'm procrastinating about doing. If you weren't entertaining me right now, I just might be doing it. What do you have to say for yourself, mister?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hah! Says the passive aggressive fishwife who gits the last word....til now!

That means I get the last word, not that I'm now the passive aggressive fishwife, even though I do like fish, although I don't prepare or cook it...I just eat it, but I do like to view fish in the wild & in aquariums. Usually aquariums are too spendy for me to enter, but on family trips what can you do? You go along with the crowd....not that I'm the type to always do that, but it's best to get along with the Mrs & the in-laws, lest they start saying "yang guizi" again.

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
Hah! Says the passive aggressive fishwife who gits the last word....til now!

That means I get the last word, not that I'm now the passive aggressive fishwife, even though I do like fish, although I don't prepare or cook it...I just eat it, but I do like to view fish in the wild & in aquariums. Usually aquariums are too spendy for me to enter, but on family trips what can you do? You go along with the crowd....not that I'm the type to always do that, but it's best to get along with the Mrs & the in-laws, lest they start saying "yang guizi" again.

How dare you steal my schtick?

I'm really going this time!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I don't care WHERE you take a fence...you're still offensive Bozo

Yeah...didn't think I had this picture did you

GC124.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You took that picture from me bathroom window while was practice'n me schtick!
Spy'n on me, eh? Like what ya see, creeper?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No it wasn't you perjurer, that was the last time you went shopping at the store.... your falsehoods to cover up for your strange wardrobe choices are offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
No it wasn't you perjurer, that was the last time you went shopping at the store.... your falsehoods to cover up for your strange wardrobe choices are offensive
His strange wardrobe choices are none of your business! He can (and should) wear any type of hood he can find! Masks would be ok, too.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
His strange wardrobe choices are none of your business! He can (and should) wear any type of hood he can find! Masks would be ok, too.
At lease I keeps me bedonkadonk covered....mostly!
While ya dress like ya want ta win a contest ta see who can infect the most sailors in the fleet!

4consideration

Premium Member
While ya dress like ya want ta win a contest ta see who can infect the most sailors in the fleet!

Yeah, but that was only after you received a citation for it. Was that for disturbing the peace, or was it a hazardous materials issue?

Daemon Sophic

You keep yer bedinkydink (tis unworthy of the status of "bedonkadonk") covered all the time. There's so much hair hanging down, its impossible to see. Tis more like a baboonbedinky.

And any effort made in an attempt to shame a woman into being less scantily clad, fully deserves a strong slap in the face. :slap:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If ya canna keep up, then just sit back & watch the experts do it for ya!
ya mewling childish whimpersnapper!