• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
You can't let that nonsensical Scottish clown get to you.....and the fact that you are so weak minded that he did is offensive.....you don't DESERVE to call yourself a ninja....

For one thing, I don't call myself a ninja on this site. But I am offended by that part of your post, nonetheless.

You see...I have a t-shirt that says" Trust Me I'm a Ninja!

(It was my son's. He grew out of it, and it is in good condition, and is comfortable, so I adopted it.) I do not wear it in public, but I chuckle a bit and am playful about it when I wear it around the house.

How would you know that? Are you spying on me? :cover:

No he is NOT Cleaver and the fact that you rush to his defense is expected....get a room already and quit showing us your disgusting infatuation with that mephitic Scotsman....although I will agree that he is infamous and I will throw in ignominious for good measure

ARGH!!!! I'm agreeing with you...I offend myself

I did not call him a Cleaver, or any other type of knife. Please do not misrepresent me thusly.

Do you think I should not refer to Rev. when the post I am offended by is talking about Rev? Hmmmn? Maybe I should have talked about spring fashion, or something unrelated to the post?

At least you have the good sense to agree with me. You're learning.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
There you are you pig stealing, bacon eating, penny pinching, fart.
Stab.....stab.....stab.....

And here's one for your loud oversized whoopee cushion!
STAB!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
For one thing, I don't call myself a ninja on this site. But I am offended by that part of your post, nonetheless.

You see...I have a t-shirt that says" Trust Me I'm a Ninja!

(It was my son's. He grew out of it, and it is in good condition, and is comfortable, so I adopted it.) I do not wear it in public, but I chuckle a bit and am playful about it when I wear it around the house.

How would you know that? Are you spying on me? :cover:

I did not call him a Cleaver, or any other type of knife. Please do not misrepresent me thusly.

Do you think I should not refer to Rev. when the post I am offended by is talking about Rev? Hmmmn? Maybe I should have talked about spring fashion, or something unrelated to the post?

At least you have the good sense to agree with me. You're learning.

Never said you were a ninja you confused Sheila NOW PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR READING!!! Now...go make us all sandwiched and sit quietly

Wu Wei

There you are you pig stealing, bacon eating, penny pinching, fart.
Stab.....stab.....stab.....

And here's one for your loud oversized whoopee cushion!
STAB!

I'm offended that you made me laugh

Wu Wei

"Heck' is a rude euphemism!
Stab'n is offensive!
All yoo guyz interrupt'n me post'n is offensive!

thwack1.jpg

Now be quiet you verbose Scottish caterwauler

4consideration

Premium Member
Never said you were a ninja you confused Sheila NOW PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR READING!!! Now...go make us all sandwiched and sit quietly

Hey, if you guys want to get all sandwiched together, who am I to stop you? I'll be happy to sit quietly and watch. (Although no one said I couldn't take pictures. I might learn something.)

edit: And for some irony, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE WRITING!

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Your lack of comprehension of the English language is to be expected.....but it is still offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
Your lack of comprehension of the English language is to be expected.....but it is still offensive
OK. You asked for it, buster. Looks like I'll have to explain.

To make guys sandwiched means to put them in a state of being squeezed-in together.

Now...smarty pants...if you had said to make you sandwiches...that would be a different, offensive thing. I merely responded to what you actually said.

Nah, Nee, Nah, Nee, Freakin' Boo Boo!

4consideration

Premium Member
What the hell......

If I am remembering correctly that is an application of a line from a comedian (I think it was Frank Caliendo) who was doing an impression of an actor. I can't remember who. I'll try to find it.

edit: I couldn't find a clip where he said it exactly that way, but it was a bit where he was talking about Al Pacino being a tough guy that takes little kid's sayings and turns them into tough guy sayings. So... just picture Al Pacino saying that and you should get the joke. :D

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Really? How original do you think you are?

Every one of your posts use words that other people have already used before you.

So there! :p

Well Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious to your objectionable disestablishmentarianism

4consideration

Premium Member
Well Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious to your objectionable disestablishmentarianism

You forgot the punctuation. Some rules are really important!

I keep waiting for what's coming next. Are you finished speaking? Is there more to the thought you are trying to communicate? What's going on?