• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You wouldn't understand, it is beyond your comprehension...and my having to dumb down what I am saying so you will understand is offensive.....but let the revolting one say something to you, in his incomprehensible gibberish, and you get all giggly

Daemon Sophic

I find this whole thread to be offensive, since the title states that I should be offended by the post "above" my own.
This is a common plebian mistake. You think that any post could possibly be above mine. Ha!
Mine is THE ULTIMATE POST, and none can be above it.
The fact that there are multiple posts of mine in any given thread, or any given website, does not contradict this truth. ALL OF THEM are equally the highest ranking of posts present (and future ;) ).
Even my well placed use of one emoticon makes the most contrived ramblings of all your "greatest" posts quail in fear and awe.

So go on now, and rant in your low and little ways. Perhaps, if you are lucky, then like unto a god, I shall return so as to strike down your pathetic drivel of nonsense, as it deserves.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your post isn't that offensive, but your attire certainly is!
What are you trying to do....compete with 4con for most bedonkadonk over-exposure!?
Tis sorta fetch'n on a girlie, but NOT ON YOU!

Wu Wei

Your post isn't that offensive, but your attire certainly is!
What are you trying to do....compete with 4con for most bedonkadonk over-exposure!?
Tis sorta fetch'n on a girlie, but NOT ON YOU!

You're not supposed to make me laugh and that fact that you did I find offensive....but you are right the jackanapes who posted before you was not that offensive....well at lest his words where not offensive....ARRGH!!! I'm agreeing with you again...now that is offensive

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
You wouldn't understand, it is beyond your comprehension...and my having to dumb down what I am saying so you will understand is offensive.....but let the revolting one say something to you, in his incomprehensible gibberish, and you get all giggly

Oh, stop! Stop. Really. Cut it out. You're such a big vicious, hunk of a brute.
icon12.gif

When you got up this morning, did you put on your meanie pants?

You're not supposed to make me laugh and that fact that you did I find offensive....but you are right the jackanapes who posted before you was not that offensive....well at lest his words where not offensive....ARRGH!!! I'm agreeing with you again...now that is offensive

You agreed with me today, too. Uh oh, somebody needs some attention.

Good thing I'm a mama and can see through these kinds of things. (Fortunately, I have my mom powers activated. I also have eyes in the back of my head and can read thoughts when I'm not even in the same room.) Group hug! :group:

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Oh, stop! Stop. Really. Cut it out. You're such a big vicious, hunk of a brute.
icon12.gif

When you got up this morning, did you put on your meanie pants?

Why yes how nice of you to notice...but I find it offensive that you are checking out my pants

You agreed with me today, too. Uh oh, somebody needs some attention.

Good thing I'm a mama and can see through these kinds of things. (Fortunately, I have my mom powers activated. I also have eyes in the back of my head and can read thoughts when I'm not even in the same room.) Group hug! :group:

:eek: keep that offensive new agey lovey dovey group hug girlie stuff away from me if you know what's good fer ya,,,,or I'll :fight:

4consideration

Premium Member
:eek: keep that offensive new agey lovey dovey group hug girlie stuff away from me if you know what's good fer ya,,,,or I'll :fight:

Look. We're going to have some lovey dovey sweetness around here, and you'll get on board if you know what's good for you.

Now. Do I have to start singing a show tune, or post something like Don't Worry, Be Happy, or are you going drop the defensive mode and give me a hug?

I suggest you do it soon, because the next step involves talking about your feelings.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hugging that naughty little monkey?
There's no telling what he might do to you!
OK, there is some telling....he's prone to grabbing body parts & making honk honk noises.

Wu Wei

Look. We're going to have some lovey dovey sweetness around here, and you'll get on board if you know what's good for you.

Now. Do I have to start singing a show tune, or post something like Don't Worry, Be Happy, or are you going drop the defensive mode and give me a hug?

I suggest you do it soon, because the next step involves talking about your feelings.

So that's how it is huh...ok you asked for it

[youtube]e1zvhJRIM7M[/youtube]
Liam Lynch - United States Of Whatever OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube

Wu Wei

Hugging that naughty little monkey?
There's no telling what he might do to you!
OK, there is some telling....he's prone to grabbing body parts & making honk honk noises.

You...
Are...
Smelly...
And...
Offensive...

But since it seemed to work last time

thwack1.jpg

Now sit there in a semi-conscious state and be quiet

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Get your little mischievous hand out'a me kilt!
No honk honking for you, ya grabby little part puller!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why are yoo offended?
I'm the one saddled with a "little part", ya disrespectful ice polish'n part pointer outer!

Wu Wei

Hey...you know...this is wrong.....we should all strive to reach an accord and stop being so outrageously obnoxious to one another....we should seek reconciliation...oh wait you are all monosyllabic dolts.....you don't understand any of that do you...hmmmm...how to dumb this down.....aaah I know

Can't we all just get along

4consideration

Premium Member
Hey...you know...this is wrong.....we should all strive to reach an accord and stop being so outrageously obnoxious to one another....we should seek reconciliation...oh wait you are all monosyllabic dolts.....you don't understand any of that do you...hmmmm...how to dumb this down.....aaah I know

Can't we all just get along

I knew it! You want that group hug!

Let's sing Kumbayah.

Wu Wei

No...a hearty hand shake will do just fine....not really into the whole hugging thing and well.... Kumbayah enrages me...

Wu Wei

I extend a hand in friendship...I offer an olive branch and you call me names...how offensive