• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
ok...I'm back and I see you guys have been having pudding without me!

I am sooooooooooooooooooo offended!

I've had enough bacon!.....where's my pudding!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
pudding is horrid, disgusting, vile, repulsive, immoral, goo...now blood tofu...that's yummy

Wu Wei

How many times must I tell you...I do that from time to time

Just
to
Annoy
you

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Excuse!
You should feel abject shame that a mere gruff groundskeeper lectures you on basic wordsmithery!

Wu Wei

Well....no......no I don't I am rather pleased with myself if it annoys you.....

I'd give you another thwack for your insolence but I'm running out of sheleighlies I have had to burn all of them but one after they came in contact with you...and the one I didn't burn broke when I thwacked you upside the head.....who knew your skull was so thick....you hard headed no good vile stench pot.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your post is more offensive than Bart Simpson's comment on Catholicism vs Protestantism!
"It's all Christianity, people. The little stupid differences are nothing next to the big stupid similarities."

Wu Wei

What the HECK does that have to do with anything I posted....your delusions are getting worse as is your reading comprehension....so very sad

Wu Wei

OK...who wrote that post for you.....because it has big words I know you don't understand.

Not giving credit to the writer of your post is offensive

Wu Wei

Generally you do...the ones that are full of made up words I know you wrote....but the use of "non sequitur" pretty much tells me you didn't write that one.

Now you are not only giving credit where credit is due but your lying about it to cover up your inadequacies...how very offensive.

Wu Wei

Actually I do know what it means...do you.....you inordinately offensive dissimulating orator