• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here is how Emma Stone feels about your also being a "stone".
images

Z

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
Willy copying her and that's offensive. Her opened mouth looks exactly like Old Willy with golf in hand.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
you are talking for Ms. Stone and I find that offensive, she if fully capable of talking for herself

And here is a bear who is upset by your taking liberties with what Ms Stone may or may not say

grizzly-bear-120824.jpg

Wu Wei

If I could see the picture I am sure I would be offended and I am equally sure YOU are the one exploiting bears..... you offensive bear abuser

You make bears sad

tumblr_m8x1lkS3wk1qa6z3eo1_500.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Actually, he told me that was a picture of you in the 1980s. ...and then he said...

"Happy Menopause!!"

Ahhhhhhh!

edit: No that was not from the 80's. Would you believe...it was from just a few minutes ago when I was trying to wake myself up a bit, from feeling too sleepy to do anything? Water helps when one sleepy. It's quite refreshing.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

I am pretty sure I am offended by that......or at least I am pretty sure I should be offended by that... or possibly......awww the heck with it....I'm not offended and I guess it is best if I just except that and move on

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your failure to observe the requirement of the OP, & take proper offense is itself offensive!
Now, get crack'n & be offended!
Here, I'll help....have some haggis.
images

Dang! Even I'm offended by the sight of that!
9k=

4consideration

Premium Member
Your failure to observe the requirement of the OP, & take proper offense is itself offensive!
Now, get crack'n & be offended!
Here, I'll help....have some haggis.
images

Dang! Even I'm offended by the sight of that!
9k=

I logged on because I smelled something funny.

Now I see what it is. Ewwww!

Is that OK, as far as offense taking is concerned, Mr. Offensiveness Quality-Control-Engineer?

Wu Wei

YAWN...boring....you are going to have to work harder than that to offend me......especially when I'm wearing a gas mask and have my eyes closed

stormtrooper_vector_art_by_jupitz-d5lshpi.png

Last edited:

Daemon Sophic

YAWN...boring....you are going to have to work harder than that to offend me......especially when I'm wearing a gas mask and have my eyes closed

You're a statue....you don't yawn: you don't get bored: you don't breath: and quite frankly, you're blind!
Your entire existence is a LIE!!

...and since you also cannot be offended, then your monolithic presence in a thread about being offended, is OFFENSIVE!

PS - and now that you've added the picture, I can see that your eyes are in fact OPEN! Oh! Where are my hip waders? It is just piling up in here!

Last edited:

Wu Wei

You're a statue....you don't yawn: you don't get bored: you don't breath: and quite frankly, you're blind!
Your entire existence is a LIE!!

...and since you also cannot be offended, then your monolithic presence in a thread about being offended, is OFFENSIVE!

PS - and now that you've added the picture, I can see that your eyes are in fact OPEN! Oh! Where are my hip waders? It is just piling up in here!

So says the disembodied eye with no mouth to speak, no ears to hear, no brain to comprehend and no hands to type