• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
"Being offended" simply doesn't cut it anymore as a means to describe my reaction to what is taking place on this thread. I am appalled. I demand a grovelling apology from all parties involved!!! I would also far prefer if you'd deliver it to me in Mongolian.

4consideration

Premium Member
Үгүй, би grovel байх болно.

Ямар ч уучлал гуйж.

(If there's anything really weird about this post, I blame it on Google translate. OK, OK...AND that I don't know Mongolian.)

Last edited:

Daemon Sophic

Although you refused to apologize (which I can respect), you bowed to his whimsical desire for Mongolian. Thus you have failed. Your obsiquiousness is offensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
Although you refused to apologize (which I can respect), you bowed to his whimsical desire for Mongolian. Thus you have failed. Your obsiquiousness is offensive.

I did not "bow" to his desire.

If you had read the first batch of translations that were edited you would have discovered that an expression of refusal to the grovel because one' knows the request made is just an excuse to check out another person's butt really doesn't translate well into Mongolian.

You should have congratulated me on my demonstration of class.

4consideration

Premium Member
....what the hell....

He said, "4Con you are the kindest, sweetest person I have ever met in my entire life. I would love nothing more than to spend several hours giving her a nice foot massage, while listening to Yanni. After that I was hoping that she would give me a detailed explanation of her thoughts on any random subject that may pop into her brain. Hopefully, it will be a subject I have never cared to delve into."

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Is that some kind of obscenity in baby talk?

I am sooooooooooooooo offended!

think of the children!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
He said, "4Con you are the kindest, sweetest person I have ever met in my entire life. I would love nothing more than to spend several hours giving her a nice foot massage, while listen to Yanni. After that I was hoping that she would give me a detailed explanation of her thoughts on any random subject that may pop into her brain. Hopefully, it will be a subject I have never cared to delve into."

Get out of the way you nosey female!

Can't you see I'm trying make a Scotsman into a man!?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Oh no.....been way too kind way too long!

Soon as that stoneball W.W. gets back I'll send a few whacks on down the line.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh no.....been way too kind way too long!

Soon as that stoneball W.W. gets back I'll send a few whacks on down the line.

thwack1.jpg

HA!!!! That's what you got for not paying attention and being distracted by a shoulder massage.....How offensive...I expect this disgusting stuff from the revolting one....but I expected better from you....ok that's a lie.....I did not expect better from you....but I sure didn't expect THAT!!!!!!

Knock it off, Thief.

You're on shoulder massage duty! And...I don't put up with any back-talk.

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! You Fickle woman.....make up your mind......Is it Thief or the revolting one?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
thwack1.jpg

HA!!!! That's what you got for not paying attention and being distracted by a shoulder massage.....How offensive...I expect this disgusting stuff from the revolting one....but I expected better from you....ok that's a lie.....I did not expect better from you....but I sure didn't expect THAT!!!!!!

Ohh...like that practice used in the middle east?
In meditation someone calmly walks up behind you with a big stick.....
and puts the hurt on you when you're half asleep!!!!!

Thief is ninja!....I know the drill.

Now go get that Scotty!