• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You don't DESERVE it...none of you DESERVE it..... none of you are WORTHY of my offense

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Harrumff!
He has a heart of stone!
He has even less goodness than I.

Well I must say you finally got SOMETHING right.....and I find the fact that I have to admit that so offensive that I find I MUST take offense to that

I also have to admit that saying one has less goodness than you is REALLY saying something....again I am so offended I must now go crush small rocks to vent my anger and offense

atanu

Premium Member
This self glorification trend is so offensive. I hope that this cruel activity would stop, else I would be forced to report these idolators. Wrath be upon these vainglorious rascals who know nothing better than just trumpeting own greatness. I could not tolerate it any more.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
top10_bizarre_spanghew.jpg

He is angry at your murderous spree. He is planning to arrest you.

Back up in this thread and you will see....I've stabbed toads before!!!
Won't hesitate to do it again!

stab.....stab......stab......

See what you made me do?

YOUR fault.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
That picture is scary looking. It'll probably give me nightmares. I hope you're proud of yourself!

Fear not!....Thief is here!.....stab....stab....stab....

Show me a toad....any toad!

(sorry I can't show you the end results of my technique)
(that would be offensive....and I don't know how to down load a photo)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
This self glorification trend is so offensive. I hope that this cruel activity would stop, else I would be forced to report these idolators. Wrath be upon these vainglorious rascals who know nothing better than just trumpeting own greatness. I could not tolerate it any more.

Thief is here!....stab.....stab.....stab....

Thief is ninja!

atanu

Premium Member
Back up in this thread and you will see....I've stabbed toads before!!!
Won't hesitate to do it again!

stab.....stab......stab......

See what you made me do?

YOUR fault.

Obviously this one is immortal and will get you.. hand cuff and all. A serial killer will eventually be caught and then wrath be upon him. You detestable lowly vermin... just wait.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Obviously this one is immortal and will get you.. hand cuff and all. A serial killer will eventually be caught and then wrath be upon him. You detestable lowly vermin... just wait.

I fear nothing! Thief is ninja!...and escape artist!

Bring your best cuff!
Houdini has nothing on me!