• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Thief is ninja!
My lens is covered by black tape.

No one knows Thief!

and you can take THAT anyway you want to!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Amazing...ever since I cut out red meat and cut down on Gluten I find you all less offensive...I don't even find bacon offensive....although I still will not eat it

atanu

Premium Member
Why, are you then telling us to think more and more only about you? That is sort of narcissism.

Wu Wei

I'm offended that you are telling us you now think less of us!

I don't think less of you as much as I think if you less in an offensive sort of way. To say I think less of you would imply that any of you mattered in the first place

Why, are you then telling us to think more and more only about you? That is sort of narcissism.

Yes, yes it is

Wu Wei

What exactly does that mean....the " maple sap collect'n sock washer" bits...and how are they related? and why should I be offended?

Or is your cranial capacity to feeble to answer such a complicated questions

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Must I school ya on the meaning of Scottish janitorial insults?
Oh, yer offensive lameness continues, ya drain pipe gaze'n lumber fondle'n broken record!

Wu Wei

ahhh yeah...I might be offended if I understood a word you were saying but I don't....so I'm not

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
Are we to be Pygmalions, never to offend or be offended by the work of our hands? I am not so much offended but shamed, yes shamed, by your fatuous sympathy.